Background Image

So I heard Deathgarden got the same treatment as EC...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by KharnVarus, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Title...

ALSO WHAT THE FUCK BHVR

Do you just make games and ditch them, Deathgarden is apparently being abbandoned faster than EC from what I've heard. What is this? Does it mean devs are coming back to EC or is shithaviour gonna make another game to abbandon upon release? Seriously, I love some of the employees, especially holy Jbregg, but fuck this company.
  2. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Just out of curiosity, what are your sources on this? Wasnt this game of theirs just recently in a free weekend or something? That would be a crazy fast abandonment, and im not seeing much of anything about them abandoning it on their forum.

Hopefully this at least means some more people get put back on EC.
    LOBOTRONUS and Faeruin like this.
  3. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

No sources, otherwise I'd put them here, but I've heard 2 friends of mine talk about it while we were playing Space Marine. I wasn't surpirsed to be honest, but wanted to make sure, which is why I made this thread to discuss whether or not it's true.
    Faeruin likes this.
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Well, considering they wont even publicly answer where Nathan actually is, i doubt you will get any answers to this either.
    LOBOTRONUS and Gravord like this.
  5. if it goes same way as EC, then be sure that DG's fans doubtfully be as patient as 40k nerds and freaks are. it would sink imediately, once and forever. and i hope it almost happen or will happen, knowing how bhvr shit work on their own products simply to "damage control" if something goes wrong, why the hell bE thinks they are Dice or EA to shit on their tiny customer base like those awful companies? one scond, they have place for menuvers, bE - place on junkyard soon.

bE wont WORK hard like TESO devs doinbg, everyone shitted on them but now TESO is fucking good product. you need to fuckiung work with all team to make money outta game, its not like a selling films in hollywood and "damage contorl". fuck
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

It isn't even launched yet, there is no reason to believe they moved staff away from it.
    TBH, I don't think DG has much of a future. Essentially, it only exists because of DBD and will only succeed if it manages to be better.
    But, right now, it is too early to gloat, the game has barely begun it's journey and there is virtually no way to already consider it 'failed'.
  7. SOON (tm)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. NEVER (tm)

Miss White Knight, WAKE UP
    [​IMG]

You overestimate bE, so sad you still didnt make a conclusion about them. After all.
    Imagine what happen when they will grab a fragile balance in their DG. Eldar#2. I saw a lol thread there about one guy having 99% winrate on hunter(?) class. PLIZ NURF MUH MUH *enter what is muh this time*

I sleep and see DG "succes" somewhere like this.
    [​IMG]
    After they will completely fail, EC's betrayal will be revenged.
  9. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Balancing-complaints happen in all the games, all the time, and most of them are ex culo.
    That is not something indicating success- nor lack of it.

I am not playing Deathgarden, I also didn't play Dead by Daylight. That is because those games don't interest me, not because I have a grudge about EC. Them being by the same company does not imply anything, I am looking at each title, individually.

And the idea that deathgarden failing would 'avenge' EC is just sad...
  10. Nope, they deserved it, they had extra credit of trust and money to make a worthy game. Ta actually work on it, on content to sell, new thingies. What is needed? At leasst 20 devs work hardly. For last 2 years.

Fucking useless chapter symbols on tanks, fucking spacewolves beards, beard, i know i beard here. 400$ per hour.

bE falls. Satisfyingly to sleep sweeter. And wake up with smile.
    [​IMG]