Background Image

So About That Outcast Ranger...

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by BrentEllison, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

No you spammed threads with accusations of p2w ,a lot of whining and accusations that the devs weren't transparent...
  2. Sentaph Sentaph Cipher

As someone who has worked customer service before, I can assure you that the means do not justify the ends. Especially in a long term working relationship, treating the other party as less than human won't actually get you better service than being a decent human being. If we want the devs to continue taking us seriously, it would be to our benefit to take them seriously.

Mind you I'm not calling you out. Just my personal rant I need to get off my chest I suppose.
  3. Rabilon Karukuz Subordinate

No actually you did not . You came directly in the threads to argue. I can quote you post by post. You came to antagonize not to ask for people to wait for more information.
    I wrote to Brent , Miguel and Catie for answers. You came in the threads to have your own forum wars.
    There were people talking of pay2win but they were few , and we weren't among em. You check the threads again if you want.
    Honestly I think you are here just for the drama.
    luciasar00 and Joram like this.
  4. xDAx Dragon Seccy Subordinate

Everyone, chill. Keep things civil. The questions got answered, so there's no need for more drama.
    Anthrillien, Ulfgard, Pm713 and 2 others like this.
  5. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

Patience is a virtue.
  6. xDAx Dragon Seccy Subordinate

Except for Orks.
  7. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Patience is unorky. SHOUTING EVERYTHING IS VERY ORKY
  8. xDAx Dragon Seccy Subordinate

WUTZ DAT? SPEAK UP YA GROT-HERDER!
  9. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

SOUNDZ LIKE YA WANT A KRUMPIN YA PUNY GROT
  10. xDAx Dragon Seccy Subordinate

LISTEN' UP BOYZ! WE GOT US A STINKIN' GROT 'ERE! LETS BASH 'IS 'EAD IN!