Background Image

So About That Outcast Ranger...

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by BrentEllison, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Yet it was said in the OP that they'll be seen more during battles. I expect they'll be an Elite with a lower cost than the others, something along those lines. They won't occur as often as base classes, but not that rare, either.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

It all depends on what these "slates" are, I think in stream they said you had 3 or something per game and you spend them on classes mid game but don't quote me on that.

I wonder how that would work, 3 for a Wraith and 1 for a Ranger? still 3 Rangers a game is pretty bad since JPA exists.
  3. A system like that would mean a swarm of Terminator classes at game-start, I hope they have a better one.
    Xi0 likes this.
  4. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Yeah that what I thought as well although I expect it to be more like rush A, take A, then redeploy Termie spam since they would take days walking from spawn to A, I think they will have to time lock it or at least the stronger ones anyway.
  5. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

@Xi0 Asked about Ranger Sniper Rifles in Twitch Q&A. So tune in on Friday, and hopefully they give an answer.
  6. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Isn't this a bit of a necro?
  7. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Kinda the point, we had a discussion about LSM Scouts, them vs Rangers and stealth mechanics for other factions and it kinda dawned that the info we had was very outdated so I did necro magic to get an answer
    and it didn't work

Hopefully we can get some answers from tomorrows dev stream.
    Eldritch and Noromiz like this.
  8. DevilfishJack Steam Early Access

Anything from the dev stream? I don't watch anymore because there is literally anything else I could be doing.
  9. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Kinda, no from me because I mentioned release times in the question as well as their implementation vs Scouts and if stealth would be Eldar specific.

We did confirm that they will get actual snipers though with a chat question, so no shitty modified ASC is confirmed.