Background Image

Sneaky orks

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Krayt, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Am i the only one tired about being cut in half by a silent ork whith his silent choppa and his bugy animations?
    Cause an ork is normaly veeeery heavy so why the hell i dont heard then when they are runing behind me??? SM or CSM ok fine they are heavy we can heard them from ffffaaaarrrrr away eldars are elfs and everybody knows that elfs welll ... weigh ridiculusly nothing , but Orks...
  2. Vindi Vindi Active Member

Yes, Orks will underratet in many things.
    Not all da Boyz shoot around and shout out louad. There ar some realy silent Boyz, so be carefull.
  3. Blood axes with purple boots I guess :eek:
  4. FreeMek Gortflagg Nexle09 Arkhona Vanguard

Itz called cunnin' ya pansy!
  5. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

It's not an Ork thing, SM and CSM also don't make any noises when running and bashing you in the back of the head with a mace or a power fist
  6. Maybe we should invite @NoiseMaker

Oh and maybe we could allow orks and khorne marines to do battle cry while sprinting which gives a speedbuff but would alert the victim(s)
  7. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

Simply fixing the many sound bugs would be enough
    Synaptic likes this.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

We can ear well the CMS and SM approaching cause they smash the ground with every step , it's so easy that you can tell their exact position without even have to see them
  9. Warboss Sickytoof Karond Steam Early Access

"Half-glimpsed shadows? Ork wearing camouflage? Do you take us for imbeciles? Orks are barbaric and entirely single-minded. Army dogma, which has served us well for ten thousand years, teaches us this. Greenskins come on in a great horde, they do not slink and sneak in the shade. Guards! Take the prisoner to the holding cells to await execution for cowardice and incompetence." - Provost-Major Kyne, at the court-martial of Lt Gordo (Codex: Orks (4th Edition), p. 44)
    Krayt and Trenchwar like this.
  10. Ribsnatcha paddyT New Member

Brutal cunnin' is wot got ya chopped. Brutal, brutal cunnin'.
    thantrus likes this.