Background Image

Small changes you’d like to see

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JackleLantern, May 14, 2018.

1. ^ qft

Or chasing down your enemy who dosen't know you're there yet, shoot them in the back of the head to get their attention, armor and some health depleted they spin round expecting to see another of their ranged ilk only to be met with a power sword to the face.

Or tricking your target into thinking you're going to perform some melee combat move then at the last second evade and finish them off with your MANUAL pistol.

Or jumping in through the window at B in Maggon, dropping a nade' at your feet while the braced heavy turns around and thinks he's going to bail you up in staggers then jump away as him and his friends are ended.

Or any other number of funtastic tricks of the trade at the heart of a good brawler.

Whats this thread about again? lol. small changes? Predators with Multimeltas braced to the side and Ork Tanks that don't suck - in particular the useless side turrets.
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

80! The base-DPS of Meltas is 80! sretuhdsfghiredi!!!!1111
    I'm done here
  3. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

making fusion pistols worth their LP
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

you know that fusion pistols are for fear and lingering damage while you smash them with sword right(burn and poison scorpion attack) green power ranger style

fusion pistols are not for tank killing but for infantry kills

but i'm ok lowering LP same as plasma pistol

i can't wait inferno pistols to be implemented
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

allow tank drivers to use main weapon like PS2(or world of tank fun game)

so that we will not waste tanks
  6. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

And there we have the awnser to all your problem. Once again.

Do not make balance suggestions based on experiences made with nearly half a second delay.

Yes playing with high ping sucks and you get owned by any half-decent player with good ping, but guess what, it doesnt matter how they change the balance, you´ll still be getting rekt by a guy with 50 ms.
    Deadknight likes this.
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

yeah that's true and they keep bragging that they're better than you disgusting

400 - 500 EU and still i kill 30 hahaha (a whole clip stormbolter can't kill enemy in the back)

and i have 287 - 340 US (lag more than EU)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pls remove after game comment"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  8. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

but with current latency dps of heavy bolter is 10, maybe more
  9. i suggest to add few mods for weapons wich can bring in this game some variety of gameplay
    such as mod for meltagun - like in SM game to spread meltashot..for example it will cost 300 lp
    lascannon/starcannon(dont know really about this weapon)/zapgun - mod for barrel - to dmg fortress gate
    lascannon/starcannon/zapgun - scopes x16 or w\e
    stormbolter - mod for barrel - do 2 shots in time but decrease firerate - cost 200 lp or somewhatlikethat

ather weapons Op its not needed for any changes

and add roket launcher for L/Csm

PS: fix crosshair plz, it stick to things like border or wall when u are in far from it.
    sorry, i cant add screanshot but u all know this situation
    1.jpg
  10. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

Fixing crosshair is impossible because it requires animation or something. In third person it is simply a feature because the character doesn't see what you see.

Most games however have changeable camera angles and possibly even a first person mode (like PUBG) that allows you to shoot from different angles more easier but adding those is not possible anymore.