Background Image

Slaughter the Devs! ( Dev Steam Accounts )

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

3 Devs ingame and not ONE of them is in a match! Darned be those teasers! :(
    [​IMG]
    Attrocitus and Thrakka like this.
  2. It must get busy at the devs office

Every time they answer the door 5 angry space marines, 2 well dressed eldar, and a hyperactive ork, are outside waiting to collect their achievement. DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR! I don't care if you ordered pizza!

Meanwhile the chaos gods work from inside the office and they are behind you.
    Thrakka likes this.
  3. Vagabond251 Recruit

You guys may want to close this thread as I'm not able to join any games from the few devs who did accept my friend requests. The majority of the ones you listed must either have a full friends list or aren't accepting requests from users who check this forum. I like the idea of a thread to help us track developers and play with them but I'm never able to get into a game with one of the ones on my friends list anymore.

I know the big draw of this thread is to get the "Usurper" achievement but having devs on my friends list didn't help at all.

I also know I've posted a good deal about my thoughts and concerns about the Usurper achievement in the final version but I won't reiterate that I'll just apologize for being so vocal about it. I saw another thread with a vote on whether to change the achievement in another thread and it seemed more people wanted it to stay the same. If you guys are going to keep that achievement in the final game is there any chance you'll have more "Play with the devs" events to help us out? Even playing during Twitch Streams is really tricky and it's hard to get into a match with a dev let alone kill them out of the large number of people in matches now.

Maybe update the thread if other developers are willing to play?

Just a thought since I know I ate this thread up when I first joined but it's pretty dead now.

#KatieFleming
  4. Elohim Elohim First Blood!

finally i can kill you when i see you online! or not...
  5. The Wolves of Garmr have called a Great Hunt upon all developers from now on until we get the release of Space Wolves in game.

[​IMG]

I shall be unleashing the hounds of war until the Wolftime (RELEASE OF SW).
    Thraxus, Sildrisse, Andy251 and 5 others like this.
  6. Delgear Steam Early Access

Katie .... do what a commissar would and execute one of them (preferably by pen) so that the others will be emboldened by your example, and join us on steam.
  7. Hakha Arkhona Vanguard

When searching katiefleming_bhvr two profiles appear, is one of them fake?
  8. and so it begins
  9. This is the most ironic thing I've ever seen.
    And hey! Great Hunt is White Scars' shtick!
    Galen likes this.