Background Image

Skype Warhammer40k Rpg Prn And Paper

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rokhar, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Hey, me and some friends have been playing the Warhammer40K RPG pen and papers! SO far we have had a blast, so I was thinking if some of you guys would be willing to try to play with us! You do not need the Char sheet(If you have it, great!) We have all the books(Well most). It is extremely casual and there is generally a bit of goofing off. Our DM or GM is very knowledgeable, yet sometimes Slaneeshy.. But don't worry he isn't a dick about it.
    You can find my skype on my profile! If not then its
    NecroLordWes
    It'll be the Warhammer-esque picture(Theres another account under the same name, it's broken.)

I hope to see you there, and remember to tell me on skype you're a Warhammer player!
  2. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

We need more Skype awesome-sauce RP!The Eye of the Machine is upon this thread!
    Btw...Skype-added!
  3. Daguka Daguka Recruit

I really want to join but you need to tell me when you guys are on normally since im in Australia and what days (prefferably weekdays) your on cuz timezones suck.
    Rokhar likes this.
  4. Well we are generally always on during the day and late into the night(To about 1 or sometime 3) So you could always jump in when time allows.
  5. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

What kind of Warhammer RP? Dark Heresy? I'm on GMT ... I'm not sure how my free time would work with this but ... Do you mean Skype with headset or typing?
  6. Headset, and its whatever we feel like when it comes down to it. We're on a lot, so GMT should be fine.
  7. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll mull it over some :) As an Eldar player I might be too heretical ... ;)
  8. I'd totally be up for this :D