Background Image

Skulltide - Khorne's Week

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Dastus, May 31, 2018.

1. This is the third day of the deadly marathon. The sounds of war do not cease for an hour, and the blood flows in endless streams...

The current number of skulls in my collection:
    Loyalists: 401
    Orks: 145
    Eldar: 63

@XZASrus I also added a description of our competition in the first post, so that it will be easier for new people to understand the meaning of this event.

2. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

3. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

So, we finally met together in battle, and...

Вот и встретились.jpg
    CuCulainn and Dastus like this.
  4. But did you fight the whole battle in melee as me?)
  5. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

I was under the mark of Khorne. My victims were killed in a great many different ways. In the end, what's the difference, what happened to the bodies of the enemies, if the skulls remained intact and were sent where necessary, that is, to the throne of skulls?
    Dastus likes this.
  6. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

7. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Anyone else think that the skulls event should have been 8 days instead of 13?
    Dastus likes this.
  8. It does not really matter. The endless war has been and will continue after this event. Khorne will never cease to receive his tribute. On the eighth day we will just arrange the biggest blood feast in the history of EС.
  9. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Are you hinting at a possible Khornehub event? o_O
  10. It all depends on the number of interested persons. If there will be enough people, we can do anything and even negotiate with the devs about the awards for the winners of our own event. However, at the moment, the participants are clearly not enough...