Background Image

Skulls for the Skull Thorne

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by GrazewoundZeroLow, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Good morning.

So, what was the purpose of this SftST event? What was this "prize"? It only took you a few games on Saturday or Sunday, to complete the campaign counter.

Thank you for your time.
  2. The prizes are provided only when the campaign time is over. Once it’s over, then the prizes are given to the participants. The prizes themselves are 1. If you have 5 wins on for example your csm character then you get a minimum rtc and requisition reward and 2. If you get your 5 wins plus your faction win the campaign then you get the maximum rtc and requisition award. The amounts of rtc and requisition awarded can be checked at any time if you go to the world map and select campaign button.

There also can be special one off cosmetics given for competing in campaigns. For this current campaign you can gain 4 unique cosmetic weapons (1 for each faction), however as far as I understand you need to contribute to each faction campaign to gain said weapons.
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  3. Perturabo Tatata Well-Known Member

lol?!? But if i hate LSM and do not play as LSM, so i must forcelly to play for them to take weapon's skins for all another factions?!?
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  4. For each faction you win the campaign with, you get a weapon for that faction. So if you don't win LSM campaign, you won't get the campaign bolter for LSM.
    jbregg likes this.
  5. Perturabo Tatata Well-Known Member

But on screen
    [​IMG]

Main is "contribute to all the faction campaigns".
    So truly yes or not?
  6. Ok sorry you are right. My wording is bad. Thanks to spot that and raise it :)
  7. Huh, didn't see that. To be fair, for it to work that way they would have to change the way campaigns work, and I don't think they did. But I guess it's valid to ask @jbregg .
  8. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Ahh yeah that's just badly written. You don't need to do Chaos matches to get your Space Marine weapon. If you do 5 SM, you get the SM one, 5 Eldar you get the Eldar OP one and so on.
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

thanks for the free stuff can't wait for nurgle, slaanesh and tzeench day(nerd day)
  10. Conformation for what everyone already knew.

Anyone can download the game, pick the eldar faction, choose the DA class, and proceed to mow down every veteran in the game...

This is the most absurd thing I've ever seen in a squad shooter.