Background Image

Skins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 5, 2018.

1. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

I love it man, and yes it was blue because i main Apothocary, and his armor is all white you see. But yeah damn if you aint got my little salty heart all warm and fuzzy. Kudos @jbregg .

and WHAT WHAT!!! MK3 LEGS,...WTF. ILL TAKE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as Co-Creator of said content,..i get one right,.. *hint hint* *nod nod*
  2. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Concepts i made from the art in the Load-out Folders in the game directory. Made this stuff back when Noah was still around.

These 2 got the most reaction out of everyone at the time. They took the longest to make, the purity seal on the one, is ripped from google,..that i have to be honest about. But the rest is EC based Art.

Attached Files:

JojoKasei, LOBOTRONUS and Vaanes like this.
  3. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Last 2, sorry for the posting 3 times Mods, it only lets me add 2 at a time.

The Cawl though is made from about 3 guns chopped/cropped/pasted/redrawn put on the frame of the phobos.

hint my file names just mean mk2, 2nd edit of the picture,. :p thats all

just for my own fascination whats the story with LSM Venerable weapons,..obviously wasn't finished. But what was the idea there.,

Attached Files:

LOBOTRONUS and Vaanes like this.
  4. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Mk.X Phobos Armour - in particular that skull helm http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/File:ReiverSquad.jpg

Hallucinogen Grenades are used by Harlequin Shadowseers to support them as they charge into melee combat. They release a large cloud of drugs which disrupt enemy infantry, and have the same effect as multiple Plasma Grenades ... this is the wiki description but would be good to get some grenades like this.
  5. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

What i wanted for eternal crusade:
    [​IMG]

What i got:
    [​IMG]

Just saying that the textures for eldar wraithBONE are minimal and everything looks like plastic. Also even on highest graphics there is no highlighting whatsoever. its just 1 bland color all over for every eldar model.

(edit: not sure if the best effect for a bone like substance can be created with texturing alone but at least some highlighting or something.)
  6. Dekra Dekra Member

@jbregg Very nice to see you asking the community directly, cheers. Since I'm the leader of a big Imperial Fists guild, I think you know what we'd like to see. Mainly the addition of the Corinthian style plumed helmets and laurels for Imperial Fists, be that on a helmet or shoulder pad (preferably right shoulder). Ideally using the mark 3 for the plume and mark IV for laurels. The plume could also be used for Ultra marines but their should be side to side in the roman style.
    These would be amazing additions and make a character really stand out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I won't ask for anything else as these two are probably more difficult to do then a normal reskin. But if that to complicated, the addition of chapter/chaos Legion specific Heavy bolter skins would be really nice. The weapon is widely used but could use some attention.
    Talron likes this.
  7. New models required
    Vaanes likes this.
  8. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

I thought about it too and like there is already the night lord skull helm that maybe could be adapted if the bat wings can be removed. For the eldar nades just reskin the standard eldar nades plus code the desired effect. Not sure if it can be coded though there is the chaos poison nade that could be adapted for eldar. I know it’s very speculative but you never know unless you ask.
    Data8671 likes this.
  9. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

We dont have Primarises in this game(thankfully) we dont have any Harlequins either.
    FFS the guy asks about texturing, you present ideas that need modeling and coding.
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

fix eldar armors, they look like power rangers

complete mk 3 to 8 armors( crusader helmet pls) time for a chaplain

fur for the spacewolfs ( PETA is a bs group, leather is an animal skin for god sakes)

robe for the dark angels( more robe design)

death company for blood angels

more chaos gauntlet and leg armor

more melee weapon skins

2992415_f520.jpg
    goff_klan_ork_by_diegogisbertllorens-d7n0n14.jpg
    Firskon likes this.