Background Image

Skins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

If you are not adding any new vertices......how is that not exactly how textures work?

The change is focused almost entirely on the shroud and you are going from big to little...players aren't gonna notice or care too much about the change detail on that part.
  2. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

THIS THINGS PLZ (not weapons)
    04.jpg 01.jpg
  3. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

i will pay for this THINGS 13.jpg
  4. Skins not models
  5. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

yeah this has been getting confused a lot when asking for skins.
    Dark-Knight likes this.
  6. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I will say too for Marines most the 'cool' shoulders are left, the store could really benefit from some right hand shoulders. Looking at my new CSM and just eh they are all kinda meh to me. like moving the scales for an alpha legion right should would be cool and the such.

ALSO @jbregg I know it's not a skin but how difficult would it be to get a toggle for the voice lines for CSMs? For instance what if I still wanted the standard alpha legion taunts when wearing the mark of nurgle? I need to remind people that I am Alpharius after all :p
    Data8671 likes this.
  7. More ideas:
    Iron warrior stripes on the other leg
    Black gauntlets would look cool on an Iron Warrior
    Cool bolt pistol skins
    LucianNostra likes this.
  8. Burning Legion shoulder pads would be nice.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Bajinda Bajinda Curator

Night Lords ...some of us do need blood red gauntlets.
    Firskon and Vaanes like this.
  10. Ivrain Active Member

@jbregg
    If it's not a secret, can you share what the texturized models are?
    In Photoshop or in SPaintner? If in the second - what materials do you use for the paint of armor for SM and Eldar? for gilding and silver rims and ornaments?

If you look at your project - for most of the models (excluding unique weapons) black and white color textures.
    How do you do them? First do the color in the same SP, and then do the monochrome in any program? Or do you do it from some other texture map? How do you do id mat with scratches and stuff?
    And then in the project through the RGB palette you specify the colors of the chapters for each faction? And how to be when on one model there are the same steel parts + ceramite colors, which should be different, use special masks?

If there is, you can share some records or something similar, where have specified what materials it is desirable to use. And the digital color values for RGB that you use in the game.
    CuCulainn, Data8671 and Firskon like this.