Background Image

Skins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Blood Angels Death-company themed Bolter.
    SM_Boltgun_Angel Of Death.png w40k_ia_ba_m3.jpg
  2. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

orks have pirate hats, it's enough stuff for russians
    Deathwish likes this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

In russia pirates are actually vikings ... wait what ?!!?

[​IMG]
    The Balkan Narentines, of the ninth and tenth centuries were known for piracy on the River Neretva. The Ushkuiniks were Russian Novgorodian Volga river pirates from the tenth to the fourteenth centuries. Both medieval river pirate groups were Slavic versions of Viking river raiders.
  4. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Why do you surprised? It's explains almost everything in "our" deeds which is Murder, rape and steal(with "set all buildings in fire modification").
    Catnium likes this.
  5. I don't see why the DC couldn't just be a bunch of skins for the BA chapter.

Unless they drastically changed in this "end of the world" phase GW is going through, they're a meat shield unit which drank a case of Red Bull ... ran into combat ... and died.
  6. So do a bolter version, and a ground assault version, give them the no revive thing like mark of Khorne, make them fast like Slaanesh stuff, make them hit hard basically
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  7. COSMIC6677 Recruit

Dark angels Storm Shield that has the angel of absolution

Also A night Lords Chainsword or armor that has body parts on it that the night lords would use to decorate their armor
    LOBOTRONUS and GrazewoundZeroLow like this.
  8. COSMIC6677 Recruit

Lightning bolt pistols and other weapons with lighting for night lords
    Vaanes likes this.
  9. My suggestions continue ...

1. Ork, jaw tab - A jaw selection that's smoking a cigar.

2. Ork, other tab - There should be a tab added, where Ork players can select warpaint for their face.

3. Ork, head tab - Eyepatches. Alone on a bald head, with a pirate hat, with the hair knob, with a helmet, etc.

4. Deathskulls and Snakebites, are known to take the ribs of their foes and create chest armor. I think that would be pretty snazzy, compared to the junky plate we can currently buy.
    Schwifty likes this.