Background Image

Skins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 5, 2018.

1. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Hey all,

What guns/swords/armour bits would you like to see skins for? Not new models, but skins.

Let me know,
    Jbregg
    0strum, Gunzy, Aislinn and 4 others like this.
  2. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Ultramarine Bolter, Cause you know,...

Mk3 Armor Legs,..i hear they're in the vault somewhere.

and i believe theres still some errors with certain armors and the space wolf cosmetics. Like Runic legs dont work with relic armor, it just covers it up with corvis boots,. Though that was years ago when i seen those...could already have been fixed. Dunno,..

Ps.. Counting the amount of missed shots in your Sig, you musta been Neo that day,..round about 20 shots that pass right by you in that exchange that didnt hit. For the one Adading Apotho to take you down,.
    Djemo-SRB and Vaanes like this.
  3. how about that lobby chat skin?
    Deathwish likes this.
  4. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Reverse Ulthwe shrine colours for the Warlock, the Ulthwe Warlocks current helmet is white and black with black shoulder pads which looks bad to be honest.
    [​IMG]

The Warlock helmet used to be black and white and I think it looks better that way, especially when it used to have white shoulder pads along with it, seems like an easy change considering you already did this in the past.
    [​IMG]

Also more helmet recolours for the space marines, Imperial Fists are in dire need of cosmetics considering they get a single shoulder pad and a black shoulder trim while Blood Angels get like 4 shoulder variants alone....
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    You could make a red sergeant helmet for every space marine helmet in game
  5. Menetys MyrkkyTiikeri Steam Early Access

[​IMG]
    Rainbow Dire Avenger Eldar helmet and armours ples.
  6. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Just whipped this up fairly quickly. I'll see what I can do about the aquilla. I'm assuming you meant this since it was in your sig. The Mk3 legs are laying around yeah. Still need some work with debugging but im confident we'll get them out pretty soon.

[​IMG]
  7. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

PFist. I still wait PFist skins with spikes and skulls.

P.S. And grandpa Nurgle textures for armor. Rusted armour with holes will be nice to see.
    foxstar, Vaanes and Data8671 like this.
  8. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

There is an boatload of iconography variation that can go on the shoulderpad with upwards arrow of tacticals(also applies for assault and devastator shoulder too). There used be an document up on naftka presenting officially approved(i assume) variations but i cant find it right now.
    Recolor DA tactical shoulder for UM.
    For devastator id like to see the helmet with lens. There used be an official miniature picture, will link if can re-find.
    For alpha legion an beakie helmet.
    Proper color chest aquila for Dark Angels. The current shade of gold feels wrong, im not even sure if they use gold?.
    Veterans helmet, yellow with red stripe for Imperial Fist veteran.
    Properly done shoulder and chest for Space Wolf.
    Anything not bloodraven specific in DoW2:Retri should be good to go for some of the Loyalists.
    An pink plasma projectile plasma gun for chaos.
    Dragonsmouth sculpted lascannons for chaos havocs.

At best we go gather pics instead providing wall of text, dont ya think.
    Vaanes and Ivrain like this.
  9. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Now that I know what I'm doing when it comes to texturing stuff, yeah I can get em done pretty quick.

Longest part is usually waiting on approval.

I do agree that if the colors are exact it looks a bit odd. But this def isn't ultra blue.. Just eyed the color while I was doing it.
    Data8671 likes this.
  10. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

That would be awesome and much easier for me.