Background Image

Skin suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fangz, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

wut wut wut. Was a reply to me?
    YOU CYKA BLYAT YOU SON OF A BITCH. Your mom's bitch I called a condom you BITCH!
    Yes.. Khorne followers do automatically mean World Eaters.
    Just like how all squares are rectangles are and all rectangles are squares.
    World Eaters are a Khorne legion. All of them are Khornates(not Khorne you BITCH)
    Iron Warriors CANNOT BE A FUCKING WORLD EATER YOU BITCH!

Seriously. We were talking about 4 Chaos Gods themed skins which means Khorne themed skin would be World Eaters because if you are getting Chaos God themed skin it'd be his favourite legion's which also leads to if you are getting Khorne themed skin you will get World Eaters based skins. That means if you get Iron Warriors armor pieces and mix up with Khornates' it will be mix up of Iron Warriors and World Eaters.
    And, no... All squares are not rectangles such as all rectangles are not squares. Both are different geometric shapes. lmao.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

If they keep it the same way as they did for LSM than Alt legion skins would be stupid because that would mean only 1 of the current legions ingame would get a world eater skin and the rest would get some other gods main legion.

I would pity those that play the legion that gets Thousand Sons.
    And a lot of people would be pissed off that their legion didn't get World Eaters, Death Guard, or Emperors Children.

It's better to give each legion we have god themed skins.

And you'll probably learn about the squares when your older since i'm just gonna assume your like 9 years old or something at this point.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Eh, by LSM I thought you meant SM game because well, you know SM is LSM's faction name. Then I was like WTF. XD

These skins would be just armor skins that you could buy but I deny that. I wanna feel da' fucking lore thing as if you choose something you are bond to it!

You are the one that should learn about the squares when you're older. You should be like 6 since you don't even know about squares. It's teached in the elementary school. Squares and rectangles are not the same. They have different angles. So they are different geometric shapes. Like square has equal angles so it's length is same for each sides while rectangle is narrow but a bit longer. It is not like saying all circles are round but not all rounds are circle.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Definition: A rectangle is a quadrilateral with all four angles right angles.

From this definition you can prove that the opposite sides are parallel and of the same lengths. A rectangle can be tall and thin, short and fat or all the sides can have the same length.

Definition: A square is a quadrilateral with all four angles right angles and all four sides of the same length.

So a square is a special kind of rectangle, it is one where all the sides have the same length. Thus every square is a rectangle because it is a quadrilateral with all four angles right angles. However not every rectangle is a square, to be a square its sides must have the same length.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Imm, nope. It can't. It's just a definition, and you know, most definitions are not supposed to give you the detailed information. They supposed to define a word or a term, nothing more.

The detailed version of it is from Wiki(yes, I know Wiki is not trustworthy place but it says what I know also):
    A rectangle is a shape with four sides and four corners. The corners are all right angles. It follows that the lengths of the pairs of sides opposite each other must be equal.

People make many rectangular things, including most tables, boxes, books, and papers.

A rectangle with all four sides equal in length is called a square.

Just 2 sentences "It follows that the lengths of the pairs of sides opposite each other must be equal."
    and
    "A rectangle with all four sides equal in length is called a square."
    Yes, just pairs of sides opposite each other must be equal, not the others. If all four sides are equal in length it doesn't being a rectangle anymore.

A rectangle would be short and fat but the sides always should be longer than the top and the bottom sides.

Actually I think a rectangle is a special kind of a square, since it is different than the base thing. I always put square is a base shape and rectangle is the modified one. But nope, none of them none of each other. They are different shapes and have their own name. Can you tell a burnt paper is a special kind of a paper? No, because once it burnt it is not a paper anymore. Once it's angles changed enough to become a rectangle, it is not a square anymore. Nope, not every square is a rectangle just because it is a quadrilateral with all four angles. What makes a rectangle a rectangle is it's the top and the bottom sides are shorter than it's sides. To be a rectangle it's sides must have the same length while it's top and the bottom sides must have shorter length than it's sides. To be a square it's all sides must have the same length. Sorry but you're talking bullshit and has nothing to do with what I've learnt from school. You're just talking by looking at the definition. You can't look at definition of something that you learn detailed in the school. I don't remember about "right angle" thing. I wasn't interested with angles but I know basics such as what is a square and a rectangle. So if something being a square if all sides have the same length how a square being a rectangle? Because if all sides have same length it is not a rectangle anymore, it's been a square, a fucking square dude.

Anything else?
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

That's what you sounded like :)
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Actually I'm not talking out of my own reality. It is the fact I was talking about. It was you who was sounded like. Actually I thought that for you when I saw this first time. XD
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Cool ..but let's get back to the topic of skins now before we end up in world destroying cartoons again.

Here is where we stand now:
    2 factions have alt skins

1)Space Marines
    2)Eldar

Elders skins are generic which means the faction you picked doesn't effect the skins you can buy.

Space Marines have non generic skins and work with Successor Chapters instead where you need to unlock it on a pre existing chapter 1st before you can buy it.

Orks and Chaos Dont have such systems yet.

If Chaos would ever get such a system we can only assume it would work more like Eldars system.
    Where the Legion you picked doesn't effect the skins you can buy.
    If this is indeed how it will work ( if chaos ever gets such a system at all ) such a skin system would mean we could have all the other main legions as skin options.

If not however and it would be more like the Space Marine faction than i'm of the opinion than it would be better if they sticked to generic god alignment skins.

This is kinda where we were at before stuff got side tracked.