Background Image

Skarblitz: What's His Story?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Poked, May 7, 2016.

?

Who would win in a fight?

1. Warboss Thrakka

2. Warboss Krokilla

3. Warboss Skarblitz

4. Warboss Gorgutz

5. They would each simultaneously manage to kill each other at the same time.

6. Why not stop fighting and have a cup of tea?

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Grimgrub Dregdakka SneakyGit Arkhona Vanguard

May be it will be revealed in the game story line. You're not giving him a chance. So far the biggest reason you've given for hating Skarblitz is because he has Hatred and Preferred Enemy (Space Wolves). So do you hate every Warboss that has looted Space Marine bitz? Because Bosspoles without Space Marine helmets are rare indeed. Any Nob worth his teef has at least two or three displayed somewhere on his person.
  2. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I don't like him because we haven't gotten a new character in a long time, and the first one that we do get is Skarblitz. A boss solely dedicated to only fighting SM. And I am tired of everything in 40k revolving around the friggen SM. If I run in to some and fight its w/e, but when it's this thing that everyone seeks out to be the golden standard I get angry. I am sick and tired of friggen SM being involved in EVERYTHING!! This is me yelling in general btw not at you specificly. There need to be more games, books, and story building that have absolutely nothing to do with SM. I just want a boss that is big and mean because thats how he is. I want him to get up in the morning and say "I'z gunna krump da world!" and then procede to do just that. Maybe a boss that loots only eldar stuff because it is super sharp and choppy, or goes looking for necron bits because he really wants them but can't ever get them. Ork v SM is just so boring now, and I know I'm not the only person feeling this way.
  3. Krokilla Krokilla First Blood!

I fink i'z pretty good at stompin' a wolf or two me self, whatcha 'fink @Vinryk_Ironwolf

Though I too agree with RageScreams, I know Space Marines are the poster boys of WH40K. Doesn't mean I want me Warlord based on fightin' dem and nothing else! Though, I think the main problem is we barley know anything about Skarblitz. Aside he has a 'fing for krumpin' dem speshul wulfs! If we had more information or lore about him, I doubt he'd seem so one dimensional and Boring.
    Vinryk_Ironwolf likes this.
  4. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Yeah, it's the way it feels like a cheap attempt to improve his popularity by associating him with the highly popular Space Wolves, rather than making him popular for doing something awesome and Orky.
  5. Vinryk_Ironwolf Vinryk_Ironwolf Arkhona Vanguard

6. Hey why we have non-Orkie Spiky Humum and Space Boy filth in our Ork thread, about orkie Boss. Go away @Vinryk_Ironwolf and @Brujah .
    WAAAAAAAAAAGH
    Brujah likes this.
  7. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I don't mind hearing everyone's perspective on this topic. People do enjoy multiple factions so it would be interesting to see other's thoughts. I actually wanna know what SW fans think of this as well. Seems like they wouldn't care but I dunno what they think since most of the SM seem to stay in their comfort zones over in the SM section debating which primarch is da bestest.
    ringoblood likes this.
  8. You know what would genuinely be interesting? A warboss that focused on the metal boyz, with a talking bosspole.
    BrotherShrimp likes this.
  9. Ok Git, i back offz, they may come inz, but they better not cause no trouble or me Stompz they little brains in; WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!
  10. Shiani Brujah Preacher

I was actually infiltrating the Mon-Keigh in their weakest position: Commissars. Those fools allow them to just murder their fellows without consequence.