Background Image

Skarblitz: What's His Story?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Poked, May 7, 2016.

?

Who would win in a fight?

1. Warboss Thrakka

2. Warboss Krokilla

3. Warboss Skarblitz

4. Warboss Gorgutz

5. They would each simultaneously manage to kill each other at the same time.

6. Why not stop fighting and have a cup of tea?

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mi DeathsKulls, Me want armor parts, all mine, shiny, yes, shiny, must build boss big bike with shiny metal part, Got it Gitz. WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Thrakka for Warmaster.
    Thrakka likes this.
  3. Shiani Brujah Preacher

He should think he's a Weirdboy and try to zap enemies with his brain, then get frustrated at 'deir fick skullz blockin' mah powahz!' and smoosh them with his power claw.
  4. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Thrakka is a goff though unless you're talking about @Thrakka the one im talking about is ghazghull
  5. Getzan Getzan First Blood!

yeah, Our Thrakka is a Bad Moons
    bossaroo likes this.
  6. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I knew that is was a case of which-thrakka ? There are like 0 deathskull warbosses like anywhere except that one who was killed in his only little paragraph in the codex
  7. Gromnig Segersgia Subordinate

Also, most of the time, Deffskulls have Big Meks as their leaders. (kind of sad, really)
  8. Gubbkanz Gorgutz543 Well-Known Member

IT AIN'T SAD, YE RUNT!
  9. Gromnig Segersgia Subordinate

Ehm... Just ferget I'z eva' said that... I need ta rememba dat pissin' off a Mek won't give ya ya shootaz ...

WAIT, I'ZZ A DEFFSKULL!!! I JUST LOOT DA SHOOTAZ FR'M DA NEAREST DISTRACTED NOB!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
    Gorgutz543 likes this.
  10. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Just thought of something. If this is true why doesn't he just take his WAAAGGGHHH!!! over to fenris and attack them there?