Background Image

Skarblitz: What's His Story?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Poked, May 7, 2016.

?

Who would win in a fight?

1. Warboss Thrakka

2. Warboss Krokilla

3. Warboss Skarblitz

4. Warboss Gorgutz

5. They would each simultaneously manage to kill each other at the same time.

6. Why not stop fighting and have a cup of tea?

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Grimgrub Dregdakka SneakyGit Arkhona Vanguard

Cool
  2. Madork Gunna DarkGraven Arkhona Vanguard

Huh? Eh dat Skarblitz ain't moi boss! Thrakka is and he is dah best Warboss even if he does smell funny cos oh dem Cigars he smokes... and he has dat short tempah.... and he always zoggin shouts at yah iffin yah do somfing wrong... but he is dah best boss!

THRAKKA FOR WAAAAGGGHHBOSS!!!!

[​IMG]
  3. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'Z MISS DAT GORGUTZ GIT! HE WUZ ME MENTOR MANY YEARS BACK!! HE SHOWED ME DA CUNNIN SIDE OF MORK HE DID HEHAAAA!!
  4. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

That's good. I like Skarblitz having some character.

An ork previously in this thread just said that Orks have favorite enemies. If that is so, then they would go for their favorite enemy. It isn't unorky to go after the best fight, and if your favorite enemy puts up the best fight, you go to that fight regardless of how many puny Imperial Guard and Eldar is thrown at you.
  5. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

I think a lot of Orks take it for granted our own sense of choice.

A choice that is to either "fight A" or "fight B"

Or a choice to "Fight A, ignore B (for now)" or "Fight B, Ignore A and C (for now)" and so on and so forth.

Orks have brains. We can choose who we want to fight, and if we like fighting one group better than another, then that's who we fight, because we choose to fight who we want, so long as we fight. If Skarblitz was taking a nap up in his Krozza drinking tea while his other Boyz fought on the surface, then I could see justification for the hate. But Skarblitz is a fine character and I like him very much, because he has some amount of character (which is rare for an ork) and some depth rather then just "Waaaagh.... must.... fight.... fingz...." that so many portray us to be. Granted, we aren't really far from that, but we still have brains and we can still choose to fight whoever we want.

Like it, hate it, make your minds up about it. Because the WAAAAGH! Is commin', and when it does, Skarblitz is going to be killin' furries and we killing who we want to kill.

Kuz we orkz kill wot we want! No collective can tell us otherwise.

@IvanMulkeen
  6. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I for one am probably just gonna ignore him. Nothing I can do about it so I'm just gonna play they game to the fullest I can. Maybe if the game is succesful enough more characters will show up in the future.
  7. Gubbkanz Gorgutz543 Well-Known Member

Loike runnin' away from a gud fight?
  8. Krokilla Krokilla First Blood!

So why DOES Skarblitz hate the Space Wolves? Why da Bad Moonz for his clan?
  9. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

Cuz e's a flashy git dat haz lots o' teef an' Space Wolf fur makes great hats!

Also all dat incessant howling is drownin' out all his bootiful DAKKA!!
    Krokilla likes this.
  10. oooooohhhhhh!!!

Doz spaze wulf hatz hav teef too!!!!!!!!

Fink uf all dem teef.