Background Image

Should Plasma Cannon leave downed enemies or not?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreadspectre, Feb 16, 2017.

?

Should PC leave a downed player?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Get zogged Santy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

This.Do this and the weapon should be fine!
  2. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

Direct hit should be a OHK, no downed state, "close" splash should reach downed state.
    Markosian and Celestia like this.
  3. FoxDie Sonbot Well-Known Member

I like the new plasma cannon alot, but it should down any basic class in one hit. If I want them dead I just hit an object near them and they all die.

I dont miss the flat out one hit kill everything days.
  4. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

My question is how it will fit in with the balance changes coming soontm. Has anyone been using it on UAT? Has it changed again or not or wtf? I don't even know any more.. END THIS MADNESS! kinda thing?

EDIT: NVM. Question was answered.

Great... More endless PC salt resulting in another fucking PC nerf incoming then. :confused:

Seriously you can literally predict it at this point and this is just going to keep going on and on.
  5. Elemir Swiftblade Warriant Arkhona Vanguard

It's mortar mode in general, it's completely fucked and has been for months now.
  6. Ser DJ Hodor TheBurgerMeister Well-Known Member

Bring back old plasma cannon, make more supply crates around the map and make it so more than one person can use it at a time. Let players go in a downed state but at low downed hp to start so they have less time to get help.

This way we can lure people into traps where we get more kills but also gives people a fighting chance to survive a hit or a bombardment. I miss the old plasma cannon but I know the over charge was a bit much. Just make it so it doesn't kill on hit and problem solved. Infantry disruption weapon that kills anyone who isn't at full HP. Totally fine with that.
  7. I'm loving how split this poll is haha.
  8. MF DOOM MF_DOOM Steam Early Access

Only orks have really survived my PC everyone else dies either in one shot or get downed which is always great but for gods sake they need to fix mortar mode in general for all things. It's mortar mode and it's meant to be used while behind cover so you can deal with campers/entrenchment.
  9. Tremor BlackGoo Subordinate

There should be no weapons that insta kill with no downed state.
  10. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Not even the Lascannon?