Background Image

Should Orks Regenerate Health

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Ramgut-Bloodscreama, Feb 7, 2014.

?

regen health

1. yes they need it

69.2%
  2. no its overpowered

30.8%
  1. In what I have read orks can photosynthesize
  2. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Of course dey should!!! It fitz da lore and fluff. It also givez us orks parts of DA ays... Aysme... Oh zog da balance dat ain't all dat balance if ya knowz wot I mean. DA panzies are always running, dem space marines is ded 'ard, da spikes boys pack a big punch, and orks can get back up from even DA worts dey can frow at us.
  3. Orks can't regenerate in the middle of combat like Wolverine, but they can brush off many grievous wounds that would be fatal to a human. If an Ork lost his arm he wouldn't be able to grow back a new one but a Painboy could attach a spare he had laying around.

It seems overpowered to give only one faction the ability to regenerate - especially since you could argue that SM/CSM/Eldar could achieve this as well from stuff like Medical injectors inside armor, Nurgle, Eldar magic stuff, etc.
  4. maybe those Medical injectors and such could be purchasable were as orks could have it for free making them special and the health bar could have checkpoints where the regen cant heal pass until they see a medic or get a health kit
  5. Joosh Joosh Subordinate

I'd say, they should only be able to if everyone else can. Maybe a dok being nearby would increase the regeneration, or have it start at all. Same with an apothecary for space marines and so on.
  6. Im very happy with this thread things are coming together
  7. That could get more people to play medic
  8. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

orks be pached with litteraly everitingh and survive ( and improve).
  9. Moroniel Member

Dem Orkz shoulda 'ave da WAAAGH! powah applied fer der 'ealin bonuz. More boyz in a konzentrated area iz equalz ta betta 'ealin at da risk ov vulnerabilitee to artileree an' AOE spelljinkz
  10. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Thanks fa DA great idea