Background Image

Should I Use Textured Grip Or No?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerfectionistMind, Mar 5, 2019.

1. With CQC Barrel it also increase recoil. Yes, it boosts accuracy, but I don't know with it's recoil I can't shoot heads(hard) with 4X Scope nor with 2X Scope. I don't know if it nerfed but with Relic Boltgun and with mods it's recoil was way lower that you can't even feel like it's aim goes up between shots. So what do you say? Textured Grip as affect headshots to sacrifice recoil?
  2. Why don't you try it and try other grips as well and see what you like?
  3. [​IMG]
  4. I should make some tests for it. Instead I ask to experienced people. But I tested it in Garrison it seems really boost accuracy, but didn't compare the results like which is harder less recoil, more spread/more recoil, less spread? Other grips are not look like useful at all.
  5. Joker1358 Joker1358 New Member

Always take stabilizing grip and use scope for spread reset and MC boltas are notbworth the lp unless u go for rule of cool
  6. Will you stop stalking my posts already? You don't have to answer any shit I ask, you know? Yeah I shouldn't be asking to the forum which Loadout should I use. Like it isn't point of a forum. I don't ask strangers on the forums to decide my Loadouts. I just ask which should I use and which I shouldn't use in terms of being useful. I'm not a pro or expert to understand and tell which is better. So I ask to more experienced players. Plus the people are here are not strangers. They are well-known members and there are not many of them. So it is easy to know who knows about the game. Look, in Garrison there is no people. I can't test it in Garrison. And I don't want to do tests, instead I want answers of the question. It's not asking strangers on the forums to decide my Loadouts. Sometimes you don't know which is the best so you ask to others. And it's not like I will use whatever they suggest. Probably they will explain why it is good that they suggested. If not I would ask why they are suggesting it. It's not like I ask something and say that I know better. But I will tell my opinion about what they said too. And sometimes you can't get the difference between 2 Loadout with 5 games. What if you test something but you don't know how you should play with it? Like you play with Mark of Tzeentch but you don't know that you should take covers. So you go without taking cover and conclude it's bad Loadout. Then you ask which Loadout is good and they tell you Mark of Tzeentch is good and they tell you should take cover. So then you learn how you should play with your Loadout. Also they would tell you that you should use Textured Grip and for recoil you would try to control with mouse. So if I'm noob I wouldn't know if I'm not I would. But if I don't want to bother with aiming too much which option is better? Like that. :p Sometimes you get. Because you learn new things!
    Why Stabilizing Grip? I'm not good with ADAD spams. Even with Mark of Slaanesh I'm getting ass kicking so with Stabilizing Grip I don't think it would change. How to use scope for spread reset? When you scope out then scope in back it resets the spread? But it would make you lose some time and make you lose against your enemy. Their stats seem nice, less recoil etc.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

how is it stalking your post if you are the only person posting ? #logic
  8. Joker1358 Joker1358 New Member

Why Stabilizing Grip? I'm not good with ADAD spams. Even with Mark of Slaanesh I'm getting ass kicking so with Stabilizing Grip I don't think it would change. How to use scope for spread reset? When you scope out then scope in back it resets the spread? But it would make you lose some time and make you lose against your enemy. Their stats seem nice, less recoil etc.[/QUOTE]

ehhh git gud?
    Jimmy_Neutron and Krayt like this.
  9. Wtf are you even talking about? Only this place is active so I can get answers from here. Why would I want to create threads on empty places if no one is fucking gonna answer? Because unlike you think I'm trolling I don't, I need answers of the questions. And I'm not fucking spamming, stop saying shit. Even in a dead game there are dozens of better place for you to go then to troll your shit all over the front page of the forums. It's dead forum and people don't even go these places, so I'm gonna ask questions on this place. I don't care, forum is already died.

I don't need your stupid legitimate answer shit. I'm not looking answers from you. You didn't answer the question, instead you tell your opinion about my question. Answer the question or don't fucking spam. Says the guy who's saying that I can't call ignorant someone misused the word spammer. You need to re-educate yourself with a dictionary because on multiple you've misused the word spamming and you supposed multiple I've misused the word stalking. Nope, I didn't. You're stalking my posts just to annoy me.
    Check if PerfectionistMind typed something new, or just read his comments and respond. #logic Stop talking about logic, you don't know what the logic is.
    ehhh git gud?[/QUOTE]
    I'm good but I need to know which is best. And I'm good. git gud