Background Image

Short Story: Reiborn Of The Dark

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Oracans, Jan 19, 2014.

1. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

2. Sorcerer Xelioks Active Member

It's incredibly interesting read i must admit Dark Angels lore is quite fascinating and I'm assuming your a second founding chapter of that? As a Sorcerer of Tzeentch i unfortunately have not the artistic ability that you have been bestowed by your corpse-emperor but how i long for a portrait of myself... I'm ever-so tired of having to fashion new warp entities to run my errands they always come back missing a jaw or a foot a data-slate with my business credentials would be so much more efficient and projecting my image into the warp is so tedious since it constantly gets swept away by Nurgle's foulness.
    Googleness likes this.
  3. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

haha ya second founding. it's 41st millennium chapter we got on our guild (Vigilia Mortis).
    Thousand sons wise (Tzeentch sorcerers fan club) I just started reading "Thousand Sons" Novel and so far they sound and look amazing, always were my favorite chaos group.
  4. Sorcerer Xelioks Active Member

Perhaps, we can discuss more about my fine heritage over a drink in my establishment The Flayed Corpse on New Badab. I can send your astropath the coordinates if you'd like i am always eager to hear new tales within the material realm so that i may augment my strength!
  5. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

Send me that URL Link astropath then.. :p
  6. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

Check the link to my blog again my character portrait is out of the oven looks amazing.