Background Image

SHIELDS FOR CHAOS SPACE MARINES?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Herald-Of-Chaos, May 18, 2017 at 12:00 PM.

1. Dyuth Steam Early Access

I'd rather have dual axes
  2. Slayer88 Recruit

If it was just 30% life steal than sure, but it also comes with no more team healing and also prevents you from bleeding out.

The lifesteal is just a replacement for the normal way people are healed, it's not a boon. I love the detrimental affect of MoK, don't get me wrong, but the bonus it provides is not large enough to be worth 10% of my loadout.
  3. Slayer88 Recruit

I'd rather have a halberd.
  4. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Actually you can team heal still; MoK can be healed by sharing a healing crystal. They just can't self heal or be healed by Sorcerers.

The lifesteal also stacks with the Khorne axe (Manslayer?) to give 70%.
  5. Kurze spunkymonkeySK Subordinate

MoK is in a good place - when compared to where it was a few months ago!

It's definitely useful and quite fitting with the lore.

If they were to rework the marks again though - I would give what it currently has but also remove a shitload of his armour and increase his speed.

But that's stepping on slaaneshii toes!

But I don't think Slaanesh is done right either - should be a damage mitigation thing seeing as they get off on pain - maybe get faster as they get closer to death. Should bleed out quicker due to enjoying it rather than concentrating on holding their innards in place :p

But damage mitigation is nurgles area....

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGH

Fuck it :p
    XavierLight likes this.
  6. Slayer88 Recruit

You can't use the crystal if you have mark of khorne. It says that specifically.

@kurze I disagree with it fitting the lore. Mark of Khorne doesn't bestow vampiric abilities. It does not cause you to be healed through combat. Mark of Khorne provides rage and wrath. It should increase attack speed or damage.

Feel no pain works for slaanesh, nurgle, or khorne, so idc. Idc how they choose to design them, I just think they are horribly imbalanced. It's not subtle at all.
  7. Kurze spunkymonkeySK Subordinate

It fits the lore in that khorne eschews the use of sorcery, and that the berzerker rage causes you to rush headlong in to battle - something you have to do to keep yourself alive with lifesteal.
    Think of it as your rage building and ignoring wounds rather than vampirism!
  8. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

But someone who doesn't have the Mark of Khorne can use the crystal to heal the Mark user. For example; Traitor Assault with Mark of Nurgle can use a crystal on a Mark of Khorne user to heal them.
  9. Kurze spunkymonkeySK Subordinate

But any true agent of Khorne can't stand still for long enough to allow you to do this!

I know I'm too busy running to the next place where I'll likely get to hit someone :D
    XavierLight likes this.
  10. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Unles they happen to be a Khorne Havoc.
    spunkymonkeySK likes this.