Background Image

Server game-killer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faeruin, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Game had shown a stability with smaller numbers before. But for now Amazon obviously cant hadle EC correctly.

is it time to switch for steam servers probably? i heard that millions of players play dota2 in same time without "power outage memes". I guess Gaben can find a place for little price for 3000 EC players. Dont you think so?
    LOBOTRONUS, Warriant, Binthor and 2 others like this.
  2. ItsGary Recruit

Its all money based, Amazon probably offer it for less based on the player numbers they had.

I am sure with the recent outages they will be responsible and look at other options.

The servers are also running again at the time of this comment.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  3. Garbage servers downed again. hello bE, you really want money instead boot butt
    Firskon likes this.
  4. Cristari Cristari1 Arkhona Vanguard

Steam servers are worse than Amazon's
  5. Daedauls Subordinate

whichever, last two days I play a game or two, then servers go down. not helping at all to a game screaming for help...
  6. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

I bought this game.
    Why i should suffer because of the crowd many f2p players?

For people who bought the game, you need to give a premium server.
  7. Cristari Cristari1 Arkhona Vanguard

I gave it 2 hrs and they still don't work. What are Behaviour doing about Amazons shit servers?
  8. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

Server worked 5 minutes. And fell again.
  9. Cristari Cristari1 Arkhona Vanguard

We need someone at Behaviour to stand up and say something this is piss poor!
  10. @NoahWard @Oveur @KatieFleming

Please sort out our servers or server provider. First Free 2 play weekend we want to make a good first impression.

Servers are down again.