Background Image

Scorpions and Banishes should pay for their wargear

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by mew282, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I see you an I are going to get to enjoy each others post quite often Mew282. Don't worry I have a great time coming in and dealing with posts that are only meant to incite others. And trust me you will quickly join the "We hate Asheru club" but that only means I am simply doing my job well.
    Defiance, Eldritch, thantrus and 8 others like this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Active Member

but guys , scorpions do pay for their wargear . the stealth alto inherent has wargear that modifies it's effect
    the cheaper one just gives extended cloaking while running , while the more expensive types increase the scorpions armor value while adding different effects such as better blending into the background or simply no extra effect on the inherent stealth and more bonus armor.
    in a way they indirectly pay for their stealth though the wargear available to them.
  3. Tarot NeonWeaver Steam Early Access

As many has said, pure falacies and trollish intentions.

JPAs don't pay for their jump packs, ground assaults don't pay for their improved stats and tacticals don't pay for their cap keys.
    Warlocks pay for their heals as any other support and Dire Avengers probably will pay for their shields when they can get one.

Why is this thread still open?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.