Background Image

Scions of the Dark City (Dark Eldar OOC\interest thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Colapse, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

For my brother Skarboy, everything is allowed :D if you can, hop on discord since thats where most of the conversation is being held these days https://discord.gg/nXgtVCK
    bossaroo, Jorimel and kanila like this.
  2. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Startoy!
    bossaroo likes this.
  3. Skarboy Skarboy Well-Known Member

Joribug! I attempted to join the Discord channel but the invite had expired. I'll be working for a few more hours but look forward to putting up a character sheet soon!
    bossaroo, Colapse and Jorimel like this.
  4. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

My bad brother, I provided a bad link :(

Try this one https://discord.gg/nXgtVCK
    bossaroo likes this.
  5. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

Im getting disconnects regularly so I gotta be fast - from last night my phoneline died due to the phone cabel being stolen from the nearest place its located, our entire building is out actually. Sorry for the lack of post, I'll try to post when able :(
    bossaroo, Wata and kanila like this.
  6. ADammedFool Recruit

Hey all, seems I'm a little late to the party on this RP but will drop my character sheet anyways incase you are open to a new player joining in at this stage. Will catch up on what has happened the IC thread in the meantime, but otherwise, Hello World as my first post on this forum.

Player: @ADammedFool
    Character Name: Blood
    Sex: Male
    Type\Class: half-born Kabalite Warrior
    Equipment:

A menagerie of armour, roughly resembling that of a crude and rather outdated kabalite war set, stolen from a great many previous owners.

A helm so scratched and chipped it is a wonder anything can be seen out of it.

A single wicked blade, hooked and serrated, strapped to the left pectoral plate of his armour. The one thing that has stuck by Blood his whole life.

A splinter pistol, it's venom reserve kept filled with the horrible mind altering substances available for the right price in the darkness of lower Commorragh.

Appearance:

Relatively tall, and athletic as all young Eldar are, but his body is somewhat more worn than usually expected from one his age.

A hideous face, carved by an arguably amateur Haemonculus in a fit of cruelty before he was cast out, worstened by a few decades of close calls, nasty crashes, and shoddy medical attention. This is accentuated somewhat by elaborate and violent tattoos running from the back of his neck, over his bare scalp, and stopping just below his eyes.

Massive scarring to his back after a failed attempt at leaving the gutter behind forever.

Background (optional):

Fresh out of the amniotic tubes merely 26 years ago, thrown out into the deep bowls of the Dark City by a crueler than usual Haemonculus, "Blood" was adopted and hence named by the foul denizens of those despicable streets. He grew up a mutt, kicked by all who passed him. Roaming far and wide, from butcherous nights spent praying on the unwary, to a very unsuccesful career as a helion gang member, to a failed transformation into the life of a scourge (which left him permanently scarred and missing a kidney), he has finally landed up as an initiate in the Kabal of the Crimson Moon, hell bent on making a name for himself, whatever the cost.
    Draconion, bossaroo, Colapse and 2 others like this.
  7. kanila kanila Subordinate

@ADammedFool

I believe there are openings, @Colapse is having some internet issues but I'm sure he will answer as soon as he gets a chance. And welcome to the EC RP forums!
    Colapse likes this.
  8. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

Hello there!

Yes, we are accepting new players but due to some unforseen problems my internet connection is currently down so I can't reply as fast as I normally would.

If you are able, hop on our discord channel since thats where most of the discussions are being held these days :)
    https://discord.gg/nXgtVCK

Ofc, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    bossaroo likes this.
  9. ADammedFool Recruit

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and will do Colapse!
    bossaroo and Colapse like this.
  10. Skarboy Skarboy Well-Known Member

Player: @Skarboy
    Character Name: Kholivaz Scarnax
    Sex: Male
    Class: Disgruntled Corsair, the Helliarch Returned!

Equipment:
    Mesh armor with respectable wear and tear, each scrape and impact of fractured thermoplas worn brazenly, the surprisingly tame paint scheme of stone gray faded into teal could use a touch-up. A sash the same pitch black of the Commorrite's eyes is wrapped around his waist.

Paired Eldar Chainswords.

Brace of pistols, both Craftworlder and Commorrite in origin.

Appearance:
    The decades spent terrorizing Realspace have left little change on this dreaded denizen of the Dark City. Born of the Middle Darkness, raised on the savage law of the open sky, Kholivaz is as lean and quick as they come, mind and body hardwired into survival above all else. Of average height for an Eldar, there is none of the civility seen in the Craftworlders or the primitive Exodites. Hair flowing in a wild mane, streaked red by design. Body marred with scars from countless wars against Reaver, Scourge, and Realspace denizens. Face thin with predatory eyes and a savage smile, hidden behind a fanged mask that covers the lower half of his face, the sole remaining possession from his previous life in Commorragh. To the eyes of an Eldar, there is a visible and wild darkness about the Commorrite, the statement about this one's soul or lack thereof, remaining to be seen.