Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Maensith Subordinate

She looks like me....is it a remade version of myself? :)
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

NO.
  3. Maensith Subordinate

Then it MUST BE! :mad::D
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Reanimation protocol.

What you guys think about 8th?
  5. You guys are like actual Necrons now.

*poke*

*poke*

hey...wake up..go do genocide stuff
  6. We were hit by the crippling plague known as 8e and all died. Genocide is now beyond our reach, as is reliable anything and any form of wargear. Remember us fondly.
  7. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=IpWqKme-g_4&usg=AOvVaw0CnYb22raXDTd8ceWtVYZO

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...lics_of_War/&usg=AOvVaw3n328QFfArPbvPvUAzT0oy

Well my previous post was a little (quarter of a percent as I am) depressed so here's some good stuff for anyone that still cares. Albeit one of those is for fantasy, but I'll take what I can get. I mean, sure would be nice to get a single index or codex in 8e compared to the imperium's FUCKING EIGHT (Index Imps 1/2, marines, admech, guard, blood angels, dark angels, grey knights) or even one sub faction codex to the imperium's THIRTY GODDAMN FOUR (counting previous editions) (64 total codexes vs our 3 and literally all of the IA and campiagn stuff to our one (damnos doesnt exist)) but I'll take what I can get.
    BlackNecron likes this.
  8. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

meh

chances of anything new off bE are slim to none ... chances of an actual faction addition like necrons are like winning lotto while falling from an airborne passenger jet and getting struck by lightning all at the same time
  9. I'm fairly certain most of the people still on the forum come solely for said forum, not the game. I do at the very least.
  10. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I almost forgot there was a Game.