Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

I agree. I think it can be a great W40k RTS game, but some things probably won't be as we are used to. Let's see if they can really bring something to the RTS genre without killing it.

About the Necron hints: there's also the fact the planet is called "Cage World". Cage, for what? Maybe a C'Tan shard?
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Spear of Khaine... Could be many things. But the primary concern is the Multiplayer mode using Necron Tech.

The orks precense would suggest it is a cleaned out tomb...
    BlackNecron and Necroledo like this.
  3. If it is a cage for a C'tan, then that brings the problem of having a C'tan unattended by Necrons with a battle raging overhead. That could be...troublesome.

The changes to the Dawn of War formula confused me. This is something that already works, why are you changing it? The fact that they are copying DOTA of all things worries me, first off because what in Szarek's name are they thinking, ditching Annihilation and all other modes for a lane based strategy game in the vein of Storm of vengeance. If that is what we wanted we would go play it. Second off I am afraid that being like DOTA will attract those who play DOTA, and then we will all get to experience the community that put's 4chans toxicity to shame.
    Sigh, of course it does. We just can't have nice things can we? Alternatively, it could be either dormant or awakening, though in either case it wouldn't be for long.
    Necroledo and BlackNecron like this.
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

upload_2017-3-9_18-52-25.png
    Ill never get this done for the day aftertomorow
    BlackNecron, Xanxas and Necroledo like this.
  5. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Dude that is amazing. I can't wait for the final version.

Meanwhile, some more Klayton goodness with lyrics that I think can be related to Necrons. Maybe one trapped on an abandoned level of a Tombworld, finally getting out?

Xanxas and BlackNecron like this.
  6. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

"I won't let this place overshadow my birthright."
    Yep, thats Necrons alright.
    Xanxas and Necroledo like this.
  7. Maensith Subordinate

I've been experimenting with some of the lesser races' species and created THIS, fellow crypteks - do you think we might deploy it on battlefields?

Attached Files:

Necroledo and BlackNecron like this.
  8. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Oh darn this is old,..
    Necroledo, BlackNecron and Maensith like this.
  9. Maensith Subordinate

Ahahahahah when did you create this? :D
  10. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Long long long ago
    Maensith likes this.