Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. You weren't even around for the War in Heaven, it takes more than just overpowered weapons to be a necron
  2. Maensith Subordinate

My lord @ZceeNook I request assistance, we have a traitor here who doubts your millenia-old wisdom :D
  3. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Slavery is the right of all sentient beings... and so is Death... I prefer to give my enemies a choice.

Traitor... No... More like a person with opinions... I will not take sides... buts I must restate.. that all Necrons that has proven their loyalty to me is under my protection.
    While you are correct. You are also wrong.

The greatest weapon of the Necrontyr is not their weapons alone but the mindset of the Necrons. Never willing to give in. and never willing to give up. Locked in a eternal state of Superiour determination.

And while you may be Necron in spirit... You lack the openminded approach to solve problems in other ways than to destroy what ever stands in your way.

How do you think that the Sacarelica has survived this long? by destroying everything in its way?

My Nemesors may be tools of Destructions. but the codes of wars allows for openings that will expose possiblities that could yeild way more profit than that of total destruction.

That said. Inferiours does not benefit from this on the same level of other Necrons. And are only given a single chance.
    Calistian_Zathos likes this.
  4. He already knows it, he can hear my thoughts practically...
  5. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

That might cease to be a problematic reason once enough time has passed so that people who originally went for the more iconic LSM had switched sides to other factions, after playing against them and thinking "hey, those guys are really cool, I want to try them out". I guess we will always have more LSM players than anything else, but eventually the vast majority of them will create at least one character of another faction, which would be enough to increase our numbers.
    ZceeNook likes this.
  6. This is starting to remind me of the Wars of Secession. So much infighting.
  7. So End Times are coming to 40k, I am both frightful and excited
    I really hope they don't mess up
    Because Chaos, Necrons and Tyranids are undoubtedly the 3 most powerful races in all of 40k
    But we'll probably end up with Tau winning because their writers suck
  8. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

What makes you belive that?
  9. Believe what?
  10. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

The end times are comming ?