Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

when you only need about 30 players online per server for any faction to be viable to have a match ...

that shouldnt be a problem
    Calistian_Zathos likes this.
  2. AlphaArgonian Recruit

True, but I'm talking about when (OR IF) they eventually crank up the map sizes and add persistence.
  3. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

We are robots... we could fill out the rest with F2P warriors

Necrons are the Ultimate thing around after all.
  4. AlphaArgonian Recruit

I thought Orks were gonna be the F2P race (not the whole race obviously)?
    Yeah, that would work, regardless count me in! I can't spend all my time fighting for the glorious Iron Warriors!
  5. Genorsak Member

6. Well, to be fair we always knew numbers would be an issue. 40ks community is pretty small as is, and verrrrry divided. Even between the two most popular factions (SM and CSM) there is a currently a huge gap, and the next up, the Knife eared cowards, are quite pitiful in numbers when compared. It's an unfortunate fact of life that the more good guy a faction looks, the more popular they tend to be, and even chaos has a better rep than us. Actually, I believe only the nids and DE have worse reps, and those would be the extragalactic locusts and the blatantly evil factions. Hopefully as they get more immersed in 40k, some will leave the SM, but regardless I believe even improving our glorious reputation would still leave us undermanned. While it is an issue, it is also a benefit, as that leaves just those dedicated to the faction as opposed to those just joining the winners/good guys like the SM have. It simply means we will have to work harder, as we always have. Oh, and welcome AlphaArgonian, long may you enjoy your stay!
    Necroledo and Maensith like this.
  7. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I should do more necron propaganda
  8. Maensith Subordinate

Fickle loyalties of primitives show their true inferior nature, Nemesor. And inferior beings have no right to claim this galaxy. Many of our kind are still in slumber, when all of them awake, this galaxy shall tremble before our ancient might - as always, the worthiest of all shall prevail!
    Xanxas and ZceeNook like this.
  9. You're only here because the Phaeron is delusional and believes that inferiors are deserving of the Necrodirmis
  10. Maensith Subordinate

Dont be surprised to "occasionally" find some flawed ones in your monolith soon :D