Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Hepheistos Agamemnon7 Subordinate

I think that something titan like would not suit the necrons.Maybe a different version of an Obelisk or something but titan Meh no
  2. More close combat stuff really
    Maybe something similar to a Deathmark that uses swords (and not hyperphase ones because they look dumb as shit)
  3. *crawls out of Dirt mound*

Oi ya gitz
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I could buy enough warriors for the cost a titan to take one down.

Zap. Zap. Zap.
    We have Wraiths and flayed ones... most people will agree they are the most solid cc units that can be bought. Not to mention Scarabs could potentially take down anything that does not have the stomp /D s weapons... Looking at that FUKKEN IMPERIAL KNIGHT. NYYYEEEEEEEEEH

WE NEED A KNIGHT EQUVILANT!!!
    I guess not as big but equally impressive... I am gonna make Sek Clar... dreadnoght sized Knight Eqivilant so we can have pocket primarchs. Yes. Mini necron primarch EQUVILANT!

Well meet Rok.

What brings you to this desolate place?
  5. Hepheistos Agamemnon7 Subordinate

Please dont forget praetorians and lychguard i mean the lychguard with shields are pretty tough and everthyng that has a 3+ armor or lower is fucked not to mention the 10 guys with a scythe is a funny thing.

Praetorians are as fast as the wraiths maybe not as tough as them but to shoot someone in the face with a strength 5 rent 2 and then go in a fight with the same stats is pretty awsome.

*looks at the Ork.
    Hello you drity barbarian .
  6. SovietSorrows SovietSorrows Arkhona Vanguard

[​IMG]

Although lychguard perform a similar role, pariahs will always be a favourite of mine (nothing to do with how good they were in Dark Crusade ;)) and imho should be brought back in full force instead of being a simple side note in the codex. I would also like old wraiths again, but that is highly unlikely.

Also, found this on deviant art for a necron knight concept:
    [​IMG]
    KillboFraggins and ZceeNook like this.
  7. Necron kinda have a titan equivalent. The tesseract vault. It might be a super heavy tank, but it's probably power equivalent to a titan.
  8. Yeah but it is kind of lame in comparison to a giant freaking Titan or Daemon machine
  9. I dunno, I think a super massive tank, holding a fragment of a 'god' imprisoned and harnessing it's apocalyptic power is pretty badass.
    ZceeNook likes this.
  10. AlphaArgonian Recruit

I personally think a greater challenge is getting enough people to actively play as the Necrons/Tau Empire rather then implementing them.