Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Clan? not really we are more like a meeting places for several of the glorious few that is Scions of the Necrontyr.
    Probaly it is a secret undercover project to overtrow the entire galaxy nyeh heh ehe!

Ill rather have us come last and made sure we are unprepared for as possible... so we can have the joy of playin a more streamlined Eternal crusade.
    We are the superior race after all. Any unit/ model you want me to protrait ?
    Or just something Original?

Feel free to take inspiration from these:
    http://imgur.com/a/dHUnP
  2. Hepheistos Agamemnon7 Subordinate

So i have to ask my kin for some advice for painting necron vehicles. How would i start painting them?
  3. Pole-Train Recruit

Perhaps you should just go crazy and make whatever you feel like, although i am fond of Necroledo..
    ZceeNook likes this.
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Depends. They can be really implaceble like the monolith or really fragile like everything else...

Main thing about Necrons are the things they build has a purposes. Very little in necron archtecture does not have a function.

Here is a good tip:

look at skeletons of animals, mostly ribchages or alike.
    then combine it with egypthian architecture and see what you get.

If not... you can always get me to do it for you?
    What is it's function?
    what is it's objective?

It is Necron, meaning it HAS story of some kind.
    who made it?
    when?
    why?
    did it evolve from one thing into another?

what you need?
    Ill keep some elements from Necroledos onto yours.
  5. I'd say that very much depends on your colour scheme. (I assume you're talking about the actual models and not a piece of art.)

Also, what sort of vehicle is it?
    ZceeNook likes this.
  6. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Say.. I am stuck in my element.

Oh well.
  7. Hepheistos Agamemnon7 Subordinate

nihilak dynasty and its a doom ark
  8. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Calistian_Zathos likes this.
  9. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Sup guys? I WILL SOON RETURN NYEHEHEHEHE
  10. So, Ive been thinking. We all know the Necrontyr unit roster is a little smaller than the other races, which vexes me greatly. Hopefully we shall get more units in the future, which leads me to ask, what kind of units would all of you prefer to see, and why? I personally would prefer to see some AFFORDABLE aa (looking at you obelisk) as we have plenty of planes and everyone else has some, the hydra flak tank being the best example that comes to mind. Some titans would be nice as well, as we don't really have any "true" titans outside of lore, and I would love to fight ene,y titans with the same at some point.