Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

View attachment 57654
    Necrons, Transform and Roll out!
    Wrong universe...
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Was gonna use this design for something else but if any of you wanna have it it is yours.
    upload_2016-7-14_23-15-52.png

Attached Files:

Necroledo and Calistian_Zathos like this.
  3. Very nice Zcee, suburb artwork as always. Anyways, I was wondering something. Recently, my dog knocked over my army, and as I reorganized it I was thinking of the value of all my peices. On this bearing, what are your favorites of each type (fast attack, heavy support, etc) and why? Perhaps how you like to use or combo them if you feel like sharing. Mine are as follows:

FA: Canoptek Wraiths. Fast, 3+, and whip coils mean even if the fail in their assassination, they can hold down a nasty independent character or greater daemon for some time

Troops: Warriors. Who doesn't love these? Huge groups, hard to kill, and guass special rule, these are never not useful. I usually give them a ghost arc and watch them never die.

Elites: Triarch stalker. Not only can it be tooled for any role, it's +1 bs means its a tank that can buff. I usually plop it down with some immortals for protection and to give immortals 5bs, which is great

HS: Night Shroud. It's like the other fighters, only tankier and with bombs. If the enemy doesn't have great AA, this will destroy their army. Usually my choice for destroying annoying infantry/elite squads.

HQ: Overlord. Usually with a Warscythe in a lychguard squad in a night scythe for deep striking next to victims.

LoW: Obelisk. Not to expensive, takes care of enemy air, which can be ptherwise difficult, and, most importantly, can start the game with a 3+invuln. It's just so good, I always use them against flyer armies.
    ZceeNook likes this.
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

FA: Tomb blades: Every single stupid Eldar fears me when they hear the word nebula scopes.
    So does Gaurdsmen and Nids.... These things are the unsung heros of all skirmishes.

Troop; Warriors. Nuff said. or rather. Never can have enough of these. These things can kill anything given enough time. TAKE THAT YOU IMPERIAL SCUM KNIGHT!

E:Lych gaurds: 5 3++ extra wounds for your Overlord? Yes please. Unless you fight a FUKKEN IMPERIAL KNIGHT... besides that they are good.

HS: the Doomsday ark. The middelfinger to show off how much you care for your enemys backline... and frontline... and their HQ... and just about anything they hold dear. EXCEPT FOR WHEN A FUKKEN IMPERIAL KNIGHT walks up to it though some outflanking eldar tier crab meat and stomps it.

HQ: Overlord. If you have to make a death machine of doom and destruction, This is why I play 40k. Unless when A FUKKEN IMPERIAL KNIGHT comes by and Rain on your parade with a D weapon.

LoW: None.
    I never really got anything in this size... Though I did try out my hand at an Obelisk back then.... it did do Eldar sheep back then...

Then agian my enemy did Deply a FUKKEN IIMPERIAL KNIGHT that walked right past it.

You might notice a trend in my posting... I am just gonna say that I played agianst a Knight... AND LOST.
    NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

upload_2016-7-17_15-17-49.png

ALSO:
    @Virgillo
    Necroledo likes this.
  5. Pole-Train Recruit

6. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. I ll write you on the list of people who will get their Necron avatar? you want one?
    Pole-Train likes this.
  7. Welcome my kin! How joyous to welcome another member. We have been going for some time, so catching up with all the pages can be a pain, thus if you have any questions you are welcome to ask.
    Pole-Train likes this.
  8. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Tombworld! :)
  9. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

btw are this necron clan ? also tau we will wait them 1 year after launch and necrons can come next expantion after them so we will have to wait 15 month after game release date D:
  10. Pole-Train Recruit

Yes that would be nice :)
    I already feel comfortable among my true brethren!
    ZceeNook likes this.