Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Gosh I hope those theories are correct. It would make a ton of sense. Although, the Chaos were still the primary big bad in DOW 2 weren't they?
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

They were a DLC.
    The main game were nids nommig up the world.
  3. SovietSorrows SovietSorrows Arkhona Vanguard

In Chaos Rising they were, (and I guess Retribution as well) but not in the original DOW 2, tyranids were the antagonists in that. And they were good at that role, almost as good as us. Speaking of which, I don't see why people are so up in arms about no Chaos in DOW 3. Everyone knows they'll come eventually, just have patience. Hell, if anything people should be annoyed at the current 3, they've been in the first iteration of each game 3 times in a row now. Mix it up a bit, have say Adeptus Mechanicus, Tau, Dark Eldar and Necrons as the starting factions.
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Hey Could I get that picture of your model agian?

I lost the link to it as my computer chrashed....?
  5. I'd love those Races, Tau to kill and the rest to play XD
  6. ZceeNook likes this.
  7. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

upload_2016-5-7_19-32-18.png
    work in progress...
    BlackNecron and Necroledo like this.
  8. ZceeNook likes this.
  9. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

10. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Another clue for DoW3: the first quote in the trailer, from Inquisitor Czevak, is:

"There is a terrible darkness descending upon the galaxy, and we shall not see it ended in our lifetimes."

If you Google that sentence, first thing that pops up is the Necrons page of the Warhammer 40k Wiki webpage. Hmmmm :)
    Calistian_Zathos and ZceeNook like this.