Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I see fortresses in the stars, a circle of 6 but "they sléep yet and must be awakend..."
    No old lady would be foolish énough to shit talk Abbadon with: "Stop this foolishness... I have consulted with creatures far more powerful than you"

Unless said old lady were infact more than meets the eye. Chaos deamon or not... or maybe his Stargod brothers?

Never the less.... Abbadon is not a pushover.
    Necroledo likes this.
  2. I just finished the campaign and all I can say is...ahahahahahahahhahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HA....HA....(wheezing and desperately gasping for air). Ahem. Well, I guess this means Mephet'ran is confirmed for best troll. Manipulated Orks, IN, Chaos, and the Eldar, if only someone realized what was happening before it was to late. Alas, the C'tan won in the end, and for the second time Abbadon was their unknowing puppet. Sigh, we should really get on finding that shard though.
    SovietSorrows, Necroledo and ZceeNook like this.
  3. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFmV46BMqiQ

I want it out there to at least have some glory in the name of the Necrons... The shard only manipulates them into making it easier for us so far.
  4. Zippit you guys
    I am no where near finishing BFGA
  5. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Sorry mate.
  6. Beware the almighty spoiler canon! None can withstand its wrath!
  7. Calistian_Zathos likes this.
  8. Hell weren't the fans wanting Necrons the most with Admech close behind
    I'd have been happy with Admech, they are the most superior of inferiors
  9. It was Nids and Crons, then a looooooooooong way, then Tau, then a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg way and the craftworld eldar, dark eldar, mechanicus, and Rakgol respectively.