Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

THE NECRON RACE IS SHARDS OF A CTAN:

TG is gonna love this...
  2. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

But Eldar first!

Tau are not that bad...
    ZceeNook likes this.
  3. Tau is worse than cancer... you have clearly not fought a 5000 point Tau army in TT
  4. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

The Eldar are not even worth such a honorable death, they only deserve deathmarks. They shall die like their ancestors lived; honourless and cowardly.
  5. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Certainly not: I played very little TT. But I was refering lore-wise. I'm reading Shas'O and Farsight, and I must say they are greatly interesting, despite being the youngest (thus most ignorant) major faction on the galaxy.
  6. Farsight is a special case... he does not follow the Ethereals
  7. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Yup, he is a special case. But one gets to know better the faction as a whole with him.
    Xanxas likes this.
  8. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

That just makes him more dangerous. and should be cut off before it grows to a new empire.
    I learned my lessons with the Tau.

They are a potential threat to the safety of the galaxy!

They should be exterminated undiscriminately.

Still the Eldar is the greatest threat right now. WE must exterminate them!

[​IMG]
    We got a shard lose.
    Don't belive me ? just watch:

View: https://youtu.be/3XFlRWIDDPs?t=1m19s
  9. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Not going to watch the video! I'm not there yet! :eek:

But I saw that shadow on the cave too. What could that mean?!
    ZceeNook likes this.
  10. I haven't finished yet, but this is hardly surprising considering Abby has been Mephet'ran's puppet for quite some time. That is of course why he gave the fool-master Drachnyen. If I remember correctly, the C'tan had a hand in the war, and were in it to destroy/get the blackstone fortresses to places where the Eldar could not get them, disposing of the only non Necron weapons that were threats to them, and then letting us mop them up in the 13th crusade. As of 999.M41, this has led to the destruction of all 6 remaining blackstone fortresses. WP Deceiver, WP. On the bright side, Necrons confirmed for BFG : D. Or C'tan at least...
    Necroledo and ZceeNook like this.