Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Yes, though if you want things can be in the circle, or it can be a quarter circle! I leave it up to you as I am honestly a terrible artist with no taste : (
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul likes this.
  2. No worries! I'll see why I can do
  3. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Sorry was away cleaning my guass weapon
    Xanxas likes this.
  4. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

I already have Nyarlathotep reserved as a Necron character name lol
    ZceeNook and Xanxas like this.
  5. So you two are joining? Excellent! Our numbers have reached five. I was a bit worried at first, but now my kin we are showing up one after the other!
  6. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Your cryptek. Is your willing servant my lord. Yep im in.
  7. We
    welcone aboard!
  8. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

most of the potential necron players dwindled away a year ago when it was clear that they wouldnt be added to EC for a few years post-launch,

and with the deconfirmation of a single-server most of the big guilds will be suffering due to members being split across regional servers,

so I wouldnt say I'm joining up ... more that I'm expressing my support as a Necron fan (would still play Dark Eldar first given the chance)
  9. They do aim to make it open world eventually though, so that should help a bit. On the matter of big guilds and players though? I don't see this becoming a big guild, I would be happy with 20 players at its height of power. Though I am not against it either, seeing a big guild burst out of my idea would be amazing to me, its just I don't expect it. The thing about this guild is that I view it as similar to the founders lounge. Its a place where a certain group of people (necrontyr) will gather and talk and enjoy themselves whilst waiting for something (EC: necron edition). I see it as a way to keep the necron fans connected and make a pre-faction release community. I expect it will be a while before its purpose is met, and once the faction comes out Ill see what our members want to do from there. I understand that the faction is a long ways coming, so hopefully this guild will help make the wait seem shorter than it really is. Besides, we waited this long without the game. With the game available, the wait for our faction will seem much shorter than it really is! I want there to be a place in EC where you can be a necrontyr when it comes out basically, even if we are not yet in the game. That's why I said there are no restrictions on this guild. So I ask, are you with us?
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul likes this.
  10. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

Ooh a Necron guild! That's nice to see even if I won't be playing the game. I truly hope you guys can get a good thing going here.
    ZceeNook and Lord_Zial_Ghoul like this.