Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. SovietSorrows SovietSorrows Arkhona Vanguard

Russian word for comrade.
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

How you know that?
  3. SovietSorrows SovietSorrows Arkhona Vanguard

ZceeNook likes this.
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

5. Pretty good
    Have had ups and downs but gotta keep focused
    The worms that feast of the corpse that is life have to be incinerated and no one else is gonna do it :)
  6. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Okey, my fellow Necrontyr; there's something I would like to hear your thoughts about.

What are your opinions about the Tau?

Setting aside they compete with us for getting into the game first. For me, they're a very interesting race. I find them not too unlike us before the Biotransference: no warp presence, no psykers, powerful technology based only in the physical world... Even though they're still far behind us, I think it's impressive they have already achieved such levels of technology in barely 3 millenia of civilization. In that regard, they also remind me of the Humans before the Eldar screwed the galaxy up.

Sure, their philosophies are naïve and will sooner or later discover this galaxy is a bad place to be born in, but... I have the impression that, if they survive long enough, they might become a powerful empire. They already are worthy opponents: in the future a galaxy-wide war between Necrons and Tau could be glorious!
  7. SovietSorrows SovietSorrows Arkhona Vanguard

Apart from what is covered in that video, I have little to no interest in them as a race as in the grand scheme of things they are insignificant compared to our other rival in the galaxy. What I will say however is that they are a cash cow for GW, as people seem to love Mecha culture.
  8. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I stil have scortch marks for my first Tau Crusades...

As much I respect them... I prefer to let them get EXTERMINATED BEFORE THEY SPREAD.
  9. The Tau could be interesting, if the weren't so cowardly and naive. I mean honestly, no melee? Savages. They are rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Given time, they could be a threat, but by that time our final battle with the Nids will have come and gone, and they will have likely as well. They are annoying the smurfs, so there is that.