Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

if he ever got close to a death stike that is about to fire.... hehehehe
  2. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Is it needed to explain why support the Phaeron of my Dynasty? ;)
    ZceeNook likes this.
  3. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Fully clean Solar powered doomsday weapons.

Olive green and white.

Orange glow.

might wish they had more Radiation protection.
    Necroledo likes this.
  4. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

When looking at all the Info and awesome Lore I never heard about in this Forum I fell like I know NOTHING (just like John Snow). I just recently bought my first Codex, any recommendations where to get into the awesomeness of the Necrontyr?
    Xanxas, SovietSorrows and ZceeNook like this.
  5. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Welcome! :) The codex certainly has most of what you'll need, although there are a few novels in which they appear. Maybe not as protagonists (yet), but still good. Personally I recommend "Fall of Damnos". Guys, which ones would you recommend?

You will also find some good lore on the "Siege of Vraks" army books (Forge World) and on the "Shield of Baal: Exterminatus" campaign book.

Yeah; the radiation shielding degradation is quite a problem actually. Might have something to do with manipulating extreme stellar energies daily.
  6. Joomar Joomar Deacon

I would recommend The world engine and Dead men walking. They both are good books. Aswell the fall of orpheus campaign forgeworld book.
  7. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

View attachment 54795
    Questions:

What edition? Newest is 7th

Second. Fan base speculations has often at times proven unreliable yet are also your greatest scource to knowlege.

Third: ask. We are all necron fans/players artists lore experts or other wise like that, we should be able to help you with any thing.

That 4 thing: Remember to question everything. just becourse you read it or see it. does not mean its real...

unless its in your codex. Codexes are the truth...
  8. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

Yes, the 7th even though I was kind of sceptical because of all the fans saying that some new guy ruined the necrons, but I just felt that it was good to be up to date.
  9. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

IMAGEN how I felt when I read my first codex.I ever read.
    all thought out the codexes.

The storry in on itself is the same but it has just added more to it.
  10. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

That's quite the relief ^^