Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Well, I was thinking about a shoulder-mounted compact gauss blaster, but a tachyon arrow sounds fun too =3

Not taking TT into account, I picture my character with:

- Destroyer frame
    - Daculus
    - Shouler-mounted compact something: gauss blaster, gauss cannon, synaptic disintegrator... or tachyon arrow :D
    - A Dexter-style big red button to call a Cairn-class Tomb Ship to bombard the planet I'm in while I laugh maniacally among the obliteration

Nice!! He looks awesome. Sad he seems not to be getting any minions apart from the Nightbringer Shard... Thank you for the link ^^

Btw, in the official DoW2 webpage, there's a new update for the (whole) game which fixes a lot of bugs and adds new colors to the palette: colors designed for the Necron Overlord, but available to everyone. If only I could choose his energy color and make it orange... Fingers crossed!
  2. Isic Magnus The_Hive_Tyrant1 Arkhona Vanguard

When you said shoulder mounted I immediately thought of the predator
  3. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Shoulder mount a Predetor tank...

YEs... bad idea.
  4. Isic Magnus The_Hive_Tyrant1 Arkhona Vanguard

No I mean the predator as in this guy image.jpg
  5. Let it be known that your guild has the support and assistance of the (not so mighty) sarthek dynasty
  6. Thats great to hear! The more Dynasts involved with this campaign the better. And any Dynasty is mighty when compared to certain other races, so I wouldn't say not so mighty.
    SovietSorrows likes this.
  7. Isic Magnus The_Hive_Tyrant1 Arkhona Vanguard

there are 2 lords i would serve Imotech[​IMG] and zarathusa[​IMG]
  8. Imotekh I can understand, he is one of the most accomplished generals in all of Necrontyr, but why Zarathusa? What draws you to the Ineffable?
  9. Isic Magnus The_Hive_Tyrant1 Arkhona Vanguard

my friends I'm sorry i somehow in my infinite wisdom mistook him for anrakyr i will not make up an excuse for this mistake I'm just going to say I'm sorry
    ZceeNook likes this.
  10. Lol thats fine, Anrakyr is a great guy though. He's dedicated to a good cause, and knows the greatness of the Tachyon arrow! Plus, he has a hilarious ability that lets him take control of enemy vehicles, which was Trolling.exe incarnate back in 5e along with Trazyn and Mindshackle scarabs.
    ZceeNook likes this.