Background Image

Scions Of Necrontyr

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xanxas, May 21, 2015.

1. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I feel the secrets of an ancient art has just been revealed to me.

wow.
  2. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Good answer! I don't believe in builds over player skill and adaptiveness either, but I think of them as a factor to consider. Personally I'm more about adapting on the fly, changing tactics when the conditions change, trying to use my equipment in a creative way, and only changing loadout or class if necessary. I also consider myself good at situational awareness, so I tend to enjoy infiltration and stationary turret operation... especially infiltrating with very heavy classes (the kind you would not expect to sneak up on you) and generally blowing up anyone who dares poke their head in range of my turret :D

But... I'm terrible at melee and as a general purpose trooper. I need heavy guns! To each their own, I guess.

Thank you! Will try it out and see if it works for me ^^
    ImotekhTheStormlord likes this.
  3. That made my day. I thank you for that comment mate.

There more to it then what I mentioned, that just the best way I can explain it with out going into a very lengthy conversation. Its not as simple to explain the full depths of that type of style though Unless I was actually talking to you or anyone throw a voice communication program like TeamSpeak 3.

With any style of play there many things you can learn form each to improve one self. I belive that any player can become good at anything if they are willing to put ones mind to learning and understanding how things work in game and real life.
    ZceeNook likes this.
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Hehe Always there to help.
    '
    upload_2016-3-1_12-43-54.png
    Shameless ly stealing poses and ligthing now... oh well no one is gonna tell.
    upload_2016-3-1_12-41-45.png
    Work in progress
  5. Isic Magnus The_Hive_Tyrant1 Arkhona Vanguard

I'm not good at air combat that's my Achilles heel right there
  6. Isic Magnus The_Hive_Tyrant1 Arkhona Vanguard

You know I've never actually seen one punch man I've only heard about it is it good or meh or is it bad but you can't help but watch it or is it just bad
  7. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Its pretty good.
    Not too deep like many animes tries to be.

It is just about knee deep and you might get tired of the action if you don't like action. It's chars are likeble and perfectly relateble in most chases and there are hints and nods to other anime cliches.

The amount of fan service in it is so small I dare say it does not exsist so nothing worthy of note.

Good action. Great action in fact. Glorious Great action indeed. Smooth animation most of the time... it has hints back to its origins as a web comic. but not too much at all.

All in all: GOOD ANIME 8/10 as it missed plot and its only 13 episodes... So go watch it.

Still not convinsed? Watch this and if you don't like it you should still give it a try.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMth7-EO45Q
    Necroledo likes this.
  8. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Necroledo likes this.
  9. SovietSorrows SovietSorrows Arkhona Vanguard

Joomar and ZceeNook like this.