Background Image

Sci Fi Shows!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by DARKWAR PALADIN, Nov 5, 2013.

1. I love Stargate! all except for Universe... it just felt a bit bland to me... But don't let my opinion stop you for seeing it yourself!
    Urian Velos likes this.
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Red Dwarf (grew up on this - not a serious Sci-fi chow, but funny as hell)
    Farscape (how the frell can anyone not like this?)
    Stargate SG1 (10 seasons of awesome)
    Stargate Atlantis (not as good as SG1)
    Warehouse 13
    Doctor Who (the old stuff and the newer)
    X-Files
    First Wave (anyone remember this)
    Star Trek (NG, DS9, Voyager, even Enterprise)
    Primeval (not the spin-off one)
    Sliders

Not even gonna touch on the movies or the animated stuff right now, too many to list.
    Urian Velos and DecisiveRaindrop like this.
  3. JudgeBane JudgeBane Subordinate

A new JJ Abrams show is gonna begin in a few weeks. Almost Human. It looks like a combination of Minority Report and I Robot, and it stars Karl Urban as a cop which seems like the closest thing we get to a Dredd sequel, so that's a sci-fi show I'm checking out, at least the pilot to see if it's interesting.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Stargate, but only SG-1 and Atlantis. Universe was pure crap in comparison to the awesome work of SG-1 season 1 to 7 (8-10 was kinda crap) and atlantis got ruined with season 4-5. But everything else is awesome of stargate.

For the german SG Fans check out: www.sg-realities.de

other than that I really liked Dr. Who and Torchwood.
    DecisiveRaindrop likes this.
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

My opinion, also it was more a drama series than really sci-fi, because it was more in fashion at the time of making.... So they thought it would attract more ppl but failed big style. If they had make it more humorous and action like SG-1 and SG-A including the riddles of solving issues (what was my fav part especially in SG-1 Season 1 to 4) then I think it would had been more successful.
    DecisiveRaindrop likes this.
  6. has anyone seen the series V, the remake that is.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Me, but only season 1 it was weird like hell lololol. Just the believe of humans alone to trust those damn aliens is stupid like hell, yeah let weird thingies live with us, without waiting like 10-100 years to see what they TRULY want :p