Background Image

Saws a big shoota with a drum mag?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by GreyGhost, Jun 19, 2017.

1. GreyGhost Recruit

I got an ork to level 6. Opened all the boxes, didn't get a mag mod for the big shoota, but in game, I have seen guys with drum mags on big shootas, and also what looks like an extended mag, and no I'm not taking about a regular shoota or a tracey shoota, I ain't a grot who can't tell.

What gives? Did it get taken out 'cept for them what already had it? Is it some kinda special big shoota that was limited time or something?
  2. This one?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's part of the Waaagh Weapons Pack DLC; I think, stats-wise, it's just a master-crafted shoota.
  3. Monsix Monsix Cipher

Silver Shoota is a regular Shoota with the Tracy Shoota skin.
    It looks like as the rtc Big Shoota but is like a regular shoota.
    Nothing special. And if you change the barrel, it gets short :(
    Elector likes this.
  4. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I zogging hate that.Only Chaos and LSM weapons from the packs stay the same even when modded,it sucks balls.

The Eldar weapon fully changes skin back into a normal ASC when you put a scope on it which is even worse.
  5. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

I'm not so sure this is intended. I've logged them as bugs for now. I'm pretty positive the Silver Avenger Shuriken Catapult at least is a bug.

If you notice things like this, please do not hesitate to reach out to me about them!
  6. GreyGhost Recruit

Thanks boyz, you cleared that up for me.
  7. Whoa! Amazing quality content! And one also has to pay for that.
  8. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

The issue stems from the parent weapons they used. Basically all of them are recoloured RTC weapons they already had. While the LSM and Chaos models started out as "unmoddable" and kept those properties, no mod will change the apperance. The eldar and ork one will cause issues. The Eldar one when you fit a scope because it already has a scope, would reset it to the basemodel and the Shoota once you fit a barrel because the big shooter uses a heavy barrel while the shoota used a CQC one not available to the bigshooter. So also a reset to the default skin.

Why they reused a big shoota skin for a regular shoota still leaves many questionmarks for me.
  9. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Can you guys play around with the idea of a massive sawed off big shoota? I saw the bug and thought a stub nosed big shoota type weapon would be hilarious maybe a small super high rof gun with 4 stubby barrels but a super high kick or a burst fire of like 15 bullets a shot but huge spread.