Background Image

Sanctus Reach

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Grigdusher, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Well now i might buy the game
    Niothewarlock likes this.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Agreed, something to look into.
  3. Just what I like to hear!
  4. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Total Warhammer is definitely worth the money. I pumped 70-something hours into it just on the Dwarf campaign. Not likely to play Empire (they're a bit vanilla) but I might see about a co-op Orc game with my brother. Chaos look fun too.
    spunkymonkeySK likes this.
  5. Kurze spunkymonkeySK Subordinate

I got it in the sale not long ago, seeing as every complaint centred around the DLC situation I figured it was a safe bet at that price.
    Already had my monies worth; likewise with the dwarfs! I think it's the ancient squat withdrawal resurfacing :)

Orcs have been fun so far but certainly trickier to use than the little 'uns - fun though, and well worth a play through.

Just waiting for a good sale on the DLC now!
    Brujah likes this.
  6. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Dwarfs were great. Pretty easy so long as you kept their grudges under control. I had a spell where my Orc enemies (though I obviously had the mod that allowed me to fight anyone installed) had a bunch of really high level agents that kept assassinating all of my Heroes, so I had about 15 unresolved Grudges and all of my previously content regions started becoming restless. It got a bit tense for a while whilst I levelled up a Thane to go kill all those dirty Orc assassins.
  7. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

8. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

SECOND NEW DLC OUT NOW !