Background Image

salt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruititadiogo, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Cant help it a single dude Eldar hawk did 71 kills, he fires a blue beam laser, not even a bit of spread he flies fast and fires..well you name it what he can do.

How can we play with this going around?

:(((((((((((((((

I will never buy a BE game again in my life.

Rui M.
  2. Players like Leroy can do that with a tactical sometimes.

Hawks and a focus on AV are the broken things with Eldar.
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  3. I was in that match and have submitted a ticket but tbh it's probably just broken mechanics + fortress defense = OP ;)

Attached Files:

ruititadiogo likes this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Shitters Everywhere
    Atsidas and ruititadiogo like this.
  5. I think all the Eldar issues are the legacy of the open world delusions...
    A ranged flying class has no place in the current game, like something as good at killing tanks as a fire dragon doesn't (although they were nerfed, I think they are still the best AV in the game).
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Brus and I were running Hawk-duo, we had a lot of fun.
    Its nice to farm kills outside of a fortress, rather than camp dem walls.

Edit: The match in question. We generally run together, focus the same targets and set up crossfire-scenarios. Its not magic!
    20180415022333_1.jpg
  7. I was on some random Pegasus match last night as Eldar and I genuinely felt bad for how easy the defense was vrs LSM. They didn't stand a chance mostly due to all the lawnmower shinanigans. At least Myst tried to get the pugers in our team to hold back the cheese a bit;

upload_2018-4-15_12-55-0.png

Turned out in the inevitable after match discussion we were against a bunch of new potential players whom we'd just alienated by the face roll and as a result had decided not to buy into the game;

Attached Files:

Sumshine likes this.
  8. double post
  9. While alienating potential new player base with broken mechanics. Not such a good look. I guess look what happened to the bolter so yeah if enough people exploit take advantage of these broken mechanics eventually balance will happen for the greater good of the game. Much to the meta followers dismay of cause.
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

That player base is geniuenly worst than League of legends , 1000 times less skill and sending tickets to the devs when they get raped , keep the good work guys ! Sending tickets will solve your problem ! Not a GitGud issue at all !
    Atsidas and Faeruin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.