Background Image

Russian Imperial Fists Clan

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Chosen_One, Nov 28, 2013.

1. I wish I knew... don't really pay attention to these things. :(
    There's actually very little chance he'd be in your guild just because he was an Imperial Fist, but eh, who knows, he may be reading this right now!
    Sarghir likes this.
  2. Konrak KonrakRhaindars Active Member

Nice!
    Where can i sign up? )
    Sarghir likes this.
  3. Sarghir Sarghir Arkhona Vanguard

4. Crioxus Arigulius Crioxus Arkhona Vanguard

Sarghir likes this.
  5. Boys and if we have here , girls , please first of all be polite and stop insulting each other, secondly i have reports from both sides that here is harassment , if you will not be able to communicate in the lines of normal behavior we will have to use some preventive warning . You can still discuss issues between you but please, follow constructive conversation without the insults and *trash* talking.
  6. Well you can`t blame people for theirs position, if they think in such way , you can accept it or not. Of course there is another question, can people accept critics?
    As person who is not interested in any side of this conflict , i really don`t understand why it even happened :)) Probably you should discus some things and how do you behave in test server , that in future you would not have such issues.
  7. A good idea my friend , i will talk about that with my colleagues , we should have some system which would allow us to block abuses, harassment , embarrassments in game.
    And you cant report for bug usage in TEST server , because it is test version not LIVE build , thats the point of testing.
    KharnVarus, Eastwar and Sarghir like this.
  8. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

I temporarily locked the thread to clean it up.

Lacedaemonian tried to be nice about it but you ignored him. So now here's how we'll proceed:

1) Use moderators as ways of rectifying problems in the game. Some of you already have reached out to me and I'm taking care of it. To then go and breach forum rules only casts doubt on your case. Stahp
    2) "Calling out" people on the forum is a no go. You can talk about this all you want in private messages. You can have up around 20 people involved if you really feel the need to make it a public spectacle.
    3) All talk of this incident will cease on this forum post. If not, I'm flagging you for spam. You'll lose your forum account. Your IP will be logged and any subsequent account you may have will also be banned from further posting on the forum.
    4) This is a recruitment thread for this Chapter. Not a public urinal. Stop using it like one.
  9. Hepheistos Agamemnon7 Subordinate

Where can i join you? I would like to play with other imperial fist players.
  10. Sarghir Sarghir Arkhona Vanguard