Background Image

Rokdak's stupid art request

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by Rokdakgut-rippa, Mar 15, 2017.

?

Make me Rokdaks?

1. No

2. Yes

3. Idk maybe geez

4. this is a democracy!

5. No, this is a roktatorship

6. fug :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alrighty so ages ago I used to whore out for free art centering on my dumb Ork character and I'm doing it again so YAAAY!
    Anyone willing to take a crack at drawing Rokdak, will be venerated forever in the halls of orky art forever; becoming immortal. Not really any picky requests or nothing here just draw him, thats the only rule.

dumping stuff for reference now.
    qaloEJp.jpg
    Pretty neat one that was done by the enlightened Mr.Twinklefingers, very talented lad who pops in and out of this site, has his own artsy webcomic and all that hoopla. good lad all in all.

Rokdak.jpg
    Another one done by him, just a more beefalicious version, more orky. Shame it never got finished because I really liked where it was going.

[​IMG]

This one was done by the very talented Zceenoc- Zceenoockle...idk some necron guy @ZceeNook

and finally a very DASTARDLY Rokdak done by Zceeky again, very stylish.
    [​IMG]

So now that the arts have been spammed, go forth and make me more Rokdaks. Pappy needs more.
    Nomad and ZceeNook like this.
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Cheeesus crisis suit shipper .

You got almost as many picture as I do of myself.

I am sadly gonna sit this one out as I am already immortal and busy.
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  3. Yeah yeah thats fine, still going to keep this open in hopes a wild artist wanders through here.
    ZceeNook likes this.
  4. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'm just 'ere to supply the crickets. "Breaks cricket cage........throws all over rokdaks post"
    Rokdakgut-rippa and KroozaNob like this.
  5. Wonder if those WAAAGHboys are still recruiting ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
  6. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Go fer it deyz all but disappeared! Wouldn't be much different since youz Neva around anyway! Always gotta twist her arm fer rallies ya stupid git!
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  7. mrrmm yeah and being your punching bag for crappy jokes makes me in a terrible hurry to attend rallies