Background Image

Rogue Trader Prices (poll)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Djemo-SRB, Jun 29, 2014.

?

Are you content with the current prices in the RT/Founders store?

1. Regular FStore items yes, Heresy gear no

24.8%
  2. Regular FStore items no, Heresy gear yes

14.3%
  3. Im content with neither the Regular nor Heresy prices

44.9%
  4. Im content with all the prices as is

16.0%
  1. Imon Antolin Preacher

Nobody complains that pay for the game, we are happy with the price of the game.

What we did not like is the price of extras that supposedly will be later in the game. Very expensive prices.
  2. I voted for #3 but only because the poll is about the current state of affairs. Miguel has already said that items will be account-bound and that they are going to lower the prices as well. Let us see what happens and then we can express our opinion.

As for today, this kind of thread is quite useless as we are talking about something that is going to change soon.
  3. Imon Antolin Preacher

It is a way to see how it goes
    easterplatypus likes this.
  4. Yes, I'm sorry dude, "useless" is a bad term. I apologize for using it, I did not mean to be disrespectful. I would rather say it is too early to form a definitive opinion as devs stated they are going to change things in the store.
  5. Dagda Abhean Curator

They want them rare then why are there so many up for sale?
  6. Slump Slump DrSlump-B Active Member

Na, not completely useless. Because of the threads like this (non outrage), devs started considering the problem.

Lower price greater sale actually better than "luxury" items. I think if the heresy guns range from $15-$20, they would be sold out by next month.
  7. flip flip Preacher

Highest price in the RT store should be 10,000 points, especially when you equate 1,000 to $1. If it was up to me:

Vehicles: 10,000
    Heroes: 7,000 or 8,000
    Weapons/Armor etc: 5,000
    Consumables: 1,000 or 2,000
  8. I have already apologized for using the term "useless". I agree with the rest of your post.
  9. FabricatorGeneral Unbihexium Forum Beta Tester

This sounds about close to correct. Personally I would do:
    Vehicles: no more than 15k
    Heroes: no more than 15k
    Weapons and armor: no more than 10k
    Banners: no more than 7k
    Consumables: can go die in a fire, they don't belong in a cash shop unless they're a character slot or name/server change.
  10. Slump Slump DrSlump-B Active Member

LOL, I posted few seconds after yours, nvm :)
    SverBerntyre likes this.