Background Image

Rogal Dorn is getting a Forge World Model

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Oliverius, May 29, 2017.

1. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

He doesn't have a model.
    And he gets barely mentioned except for prayers and other minor stuff. Sure, Rogal Dorn is even less mentioned, but putting Sanguinius near Guilliman or Russ is silly.
  2. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Like I said, I was speaking from my experience growing up. Blood Angels were Popular due to space hulk (think they had a PS1 game as well) and sanguinius was a well liked primarch in my area (Calgary). He was frequently talked about even more than guilliman, so I'm just speaking from my perspective.

I don't doubt you are right, internationally I'm sure sanguinius isn't too famous. Regardless, can't wait to see dorns forge world model.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

YES REALLY!!

He was one of the 4 horseman ya gimps.
  4. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

That doesn't mean he's in everywhere like Russ or Rowboat. For the importance he had he appears very little to be honest, and again, sure Dorn appears even less, but don't put Sanguinus in the list with guys with more content.
  5. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

I managed to found a leaked picture on it.
    Behold the Rogal:

[​IMG]
  6. Kind of disappointed it isnt going to be a diorama with Alpahrius from the cover of Praetorian of Dorn. 5ff0519091ed2dc1669984e0b9702872.jpg
  7. Grimgrub Dregdakka SneakyGit Arkhona Vanguard

wha...are those Necron AND Eldar glyphs on Alphie's weapon?
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

images (1).jpg

[​IMG]
  9. Probably. Pretty sure his spear might be one of those filthy xenotech swords everyone is looking for. Which means its in a vault on the Phalanx.