Background Image

Robes.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Zaphkiel_ElRaziel, Oct 21, 2013.

1. *sigh* Alright Ziet, you've forced my hand. :mad:

Robes. Dark Angels robes, to be precise. Ideas on how they will look, how they will work/be implemented, and if there should be variations?

I know it sounds simple, but i'm simply curious as to what you all think. ;)

[​IMG]
  2. Ziet Ziet Subordinate

Still think they need to widen their wardrobe alittle lol add some color to the mix
    JC 042 likes this.
  3. The Bone-white just looks the best. Red can work well too, and even bits of dark purple. Of course the Deathwing use green robes, so that's that... Uhm... Well, any other colors just wouldn't work out so well.
  4. I'm fairly certain its already been said that the Dark Angels surplice (robe) is going to be in-game.
    Vandrus likes this.
  5. Smaug Smaug Well-Known Member

Robes yes, and capes too, they are a must for the Dark Angels.

Chapter_Master_Astelan_Merir.jpg

And if it's possible, I hope we get WINGED helmets.
    Idaeus III likes this.
  6. If DA get robes Space Wolves should most defiantly get wolf pelts. I think the robes and pelts should be cosmetic options possibly unlocked by ranking up or beating challenges like "dance in the face of a champion of chaos"
    Idrinth and Idaeus III like this.
  7. JC 042 JC042 Well-Known Member

Ziet this is epic! :D
  8. JC 042 JC042 Well-Known Member

I think you need to see a professional tailor, I mean the simple red line at the bottom of your dress is nice but it's just too... Plain.

I would recommend getting some real patterns on there! Like some flowers or the stuff you see on curtains.

Also how uncomfortable is that to wear? Sure your wearing power armour but that fabric must really chafe... You should get some proper silk lining in your dresses for smooth and comfortable wear. OOH! Make the lining deep red! :D
  9. Duros Duros Subordinate

A flower-patterned Marine is heresy. No other word for it.
    Castiel and Idaeus III like this.
  10. JC 042 JC042 Well-Known Member

Heresy? It's FABULOUS!