Background Image

RIP - Summon Me Bak If Da True WAAAAAGH! Returns

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Corie, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Gots ta take me a break from dis fight an' dere ponzi schemes - playin' only in da kampayn fer junk den zoggin' off again.

Dint last wun year.....sod it. Raise da Bannerz if da Orks makes a kombak an' I shud see 'em; see if any new Boyz gots wot it takez or if dey iz no gud. I miss da dayz ov da true Orks wiv lotsa Boyz 'fore June/July. :(

Gork an' Mork bekon ta me. It iz time ta leave youz sorry gits but ya can chat wiv me spirit - may da Dakka be wiv ya.

[​IMG]

I iz been sort ov reincarnayted az a mercenary fightin' in da Star WAAAAAAAAAAAGH! fer sum time; so yer no where ta find me.

Ork_trooper_squad.jpg
    Firskon likes this.
  2. :-(

Shame; I was trying to get @Rokdakgut-rippa to get the Boyz out and krumpin'...
  3. YEA!

weze doin dat
  4. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

I have one message for Ork community:

Arafael, Corie and Rokdakgut-rippa like this.
  5. [​IMG]
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. Oh, that Ork whos name almost was curry left?
    Sad world, but totally understandable
  7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Left the game but not the forums; not yet anyway...... :confused:

Edit: Forums seem to be fucked; can't add in a gif....
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  8. DLB is great and all. Though I'd like for the randoms to return and stay. Life blood of a game is the number of active players.

Meanwhile Steam appears to have disabled the online player count - that or the players above 250 just quit the game shortly after checking the map.

Appreciate your work for a proper story though it's but the icing; whilst the cake itself has long since harboured a growing mould, spreading to every corner.